• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TBQPJP

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    I recently bought my first hand gun which I love MNP 9c. I can never leave nothing alone. I love modding everything. What are some mods for the MnP 9c that I can do to make it not look like every other MnP..

Thanks in advance.

Trey

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I recently bought my first hand gun which I love MNP 9c. I can never leave nothing alone. I love modding everything. What are some mods for the MnP 9c that I can do to make it not look like every other MnP..

Thanks in advance.

Trey

Why are you concerned with what it looks like?

This will help it stand out from the crowd.

020066200138lg.jpg

74J10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 6, 2012
    Welcome to INGO!

I too have a few M&P's. There isn't a lot you can do to them to set them apart. Aside from buying the VTAC version (dark earth colored) or I believe Cabelas sells a 2 tone (black slide, dark earth frame) version. You can add color to the M&P insignia on the slide. White paint is commonly used for this, but you could do any color you want. Not sure on the details of how it's done. You can also add stipling to the frame. Probably want to have that done by someone. Not a whole lot of other things I know of to do that.

Also, it's M&P, for Military and Police, not MNP. Good luck with your purchase, I love both my M&P's, looking for a 3rd and 4th already. If only I could keep the ammo for them all! And mags!

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    You can add a flashlight, like Streamlight, which I recommend. You can slip a universal grip over them, but I like the grip best as-is. Best mod is Trijicon night sights IMO. You need to focus mostly on a really good, comfortable holster fist though, if you plan on carrying it.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Lots of folks stipple the backstraps.

Internal mods = Apex goodies. Myself, I only have a polished hard sear installed in mine. You have to ask nicely for it to be polished... (that's what she said)

-J-

ArmedRPh

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    I put Talon grips on my M&P9c. If you aren't going to CC it, you can get the more aggressive grip (Read "feels like sandpaper) from Talon. If you are talented with an X-acto knife and want to make your 9c stand out from the group, you could just purchase some funky colored skateboard tape and cut out your own version of Talon grips. Nice add-on as is functional and isn't permanent if/when you want to sell the gun later.

Trijicon night sights are great also. I run them on my M&Ps.

Top Bottom