• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    Well. After the Missouri State Police passed out a white paper calling Ron Paul, Bob Barr, and other libertarian supporters possible "domestic terrorists", along with people having non-PC bumper stickers (wasn't there a thread about this?)

They now have back-tracked and don't like being connected to the report.

Missouri retracts report linking militias, 3rd party candidates | McClatchy

And here's the thread from here about this. I knew I remembered one:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...and_criteria_to_identify_militia_members.html

I think people are beginning to wake up and look around, wonder "what the heck is going on around here?", and are making a stink about some of the crazier nonsense they're hearing and reading about.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I agree, though, with the legislator that is calling for an investigation into the mindset that produced a report that said being a conservative, Constitutionalist, anti-abortion, religous person makes you a terrorist. Yet no mention of Islamic extemism, leftist domestic terrorism, eco-terrorism? There is a distinct stink of a leftist abusing government resouces to attack and silence political opinion with which they disagree. That is nothing less than an attack by government agencies on American citizens and the Constitution, and we should not allow this to fade away.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    yup I got this message from the Constitution party email list. I passed it on to friends and family. We all need to keep these people on their toes or we will see our rights dwindle away

Top Bottom