Missouri bill introduced that gives gun owners 90 days to get rid of arms.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    One cannot help but wonder if we may learn how hard the sleeping giant is kicked before it wakes up REALLY pissed.

darrin5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Hmmmmmm, Bass Pro in Oklahoma I think so I hope and pray since our governor just got her CC permit and vows she will be carrying that we are not pushed into this kinda crap!!!!!!!!:ar15:

xring62

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Henry county
    its redneck from outside of NewYork to a few miles this side of L.A. well theres Chicago,so if we were a pizza the outside edges were burnt,good for nothing

kjf48197

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2012
    Indy south side
    Looks like the Show Me state has their own André Carson. I'm confident this bill will get the due attention is deserves... Maybe the MO statehouse is running low on toilet paper. That would be a fitting use for it.

Funny that you mention Andre Carson. He has not answered one email on any issue I have ever sent him. Could it be because I do not live inside of 465? Or is it that he is going to do what he wants and never care who his decision will effect? Hmmmm...

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    This is actually a good thing. This shows the 'Nobody's trying to take your guns' crowd that there are actually people that are trying to take our guns. Just like the New York law shows that there is no compromise in that if you give them 10 rounds this year, they'll argue for 7 next.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Some Missouri legislator needs to introduce a bill that will make ownership of a Personal Defense Weapon mandatory for every household in the State. That would put the Zionsville Mommies in a tizzy.

Someone should do that here in Indiana too!

Hooiserfloyd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    The "collective we" (ie all gun owners regardless of how our state treats us) best remember this nationwide state-by-state push and vote accordingly in 2014 regardless of whether any of these bills become law or fail SCOTUS review. They've played their hand as a party, we must hold the "collective them" accountable regardless of their individual voting record.

+1 :cheers:

onetwoonetwo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    somewhere in the dark
    The "collective we" (ie all gun owners regardless of how our state treats us) best remember this nationwide state-by-state push and vote accordingly in 2014 regardless of whether any of these bills become law or fail SCOTUS review. They've played their hand as a party, we must hold the "collective them" accountable regardless of their individual voting record.
    ^^^^ THIS ^^^^

please, let us not forget when that time comes. :patriot:

Top Bottom