• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    My prayers and thoughts are with the family and friends of this young lady. It is a very sad fact that we now live in a world where anyone has to be on guard at all times, but especially a young woman out at night. It tears my heart to know what may have happened but I must admit to having a bad feeling when I read she was last seen or heard from away from home or family around 3am. Hopefully justice will be properly served, however even if the initial assumptions regarding identity are wrong, a beautiful young life was lost and that can never be changed. The world is a lesser place because of it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    This sad case gets even more shocking now that one of the suspects is talking AFTER failing a polygraph test. They premeditated killing a random person for fun. One of the suspects is telling EVERY detail and HIS wife is the one who broke the case wide open while she was assisting in the search and found some clothing.

Buskirk said he and Crosley picked her up near her residence around 1 a.m. Thursday, June 6, and went driving around in the country. He said Crosley gave her more pills, and then they stopped in the middle of a Greene County road to murder her.

Buskirk explained the two men both got out of the car, and they opened the rear doors on both sides of the car and laid on Wolfe to pin her down. But there was a struggle as the two men pulled her from the back seat of the car. Buskirk said when he and Crosley climbed on top of Wolfe, it was with sexual intent.

During the interview, Buskirk said Crosley started choking Wolfe in a head lock and they let go when they thought she was unconscious. Buskirk allegedly handcuffed Wolfe behind her back while Crosley taped her mouth shut and duct taped her legs. Crosley allegedly hit Wolfe in the face multiple times because she was trying to bite them. Buskirk put his own white shirt over her head then put duct tape around her head and neck.

According to the affidavit, Buskirk said Wolfe was still conscious at this time and was trying to talk but could only make noise due to the duct tape. Buskirk said he asked her what she was saying but explained that "Crosley then started saying over and over that she needed to die" and Buskirk took a rope, wrapped it around her neck and choked her until she stopped struggling.

The two men then allegedly dragged Wolfe to the rear of the car, lifted her up, put her in the trunk and shut the lid. Then they drove around getting high and Crosley used Wolfe's cell phone -- he sent text messages, using Wolfe's phone, to his own phone and to his wife Tamera Crosley's cell phone. The men drove to a location near Sullivan to conduct a drug deal, with Wolfe's body in the trunk, but the deal didn't go through.

Next the two allegedly stopped at another rural location near Sullivan and got the body out of the trunk. Buskirk said Crosley used a rope to tie the body into a fetal position and he also connected the rope to a 20-pound weight.

From there, they allegedly drove to a lake where they got the body out of the trunk again and dragged it to the top of a hill and let it go. But, the head struck a tree branch on the way down, was gashed and bled, and the body got lodged. Buskirk alleged that Crosley then drug Wolfe's body the rest of the way to a ledge and threw it over a high wall into the lake, at some time after 3:10 a.m.

"Jordan Buskirk explained that he and Randal Crosley then returned to conducting their drug business," according to the affidavit.

The two allegedly cleaned the car out and returned to the lake later in the day to make sure the body had not floated back to the surface. They also disposed of various items in several different locations.

Greene County Daily World: Local News: UPDATED: What happened to Katelyn Wolfe? (06/13/13)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    UPDATE: Even after confessing and telling every detail they both plead not guilty today...unreal!

woodchipper1.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    "Jordan Buskirk explained that he and Randal Crosley then returned to conducting their drug business,"

Kidnap, kill, and then its back to work. :rolleyes:

This element needs to be removed from the gene pool--hopefully before it reproduces itself.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Printcraft -

In other instances, I have argued against the wood chipper... I find it hard to make that argument in this case (assuming that the facts are as presented). Prayers to the young lady's family.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Printcraft -

In other instances, I have argued against the wood chipper... I find it hard to make that argument in this case (assuming that the facts are as presented). Prayers to the young lady's family.

I agree. wood chipper for these two, feet first on the slowest setting possible. :xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Words fail me at this point.

This.

This is beyond horrible. This is a type of sick and twisted that needs to be removed from existence. That poor girl must have been terrified beyond anything most of us can even fathom. Now her family is grieving because a couple of young sickos wanted to kill someone just for fun. I truly hope justice in served in this case....in both this life and the next. My heart breaks for her family. I can't even imagine the pain.

church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    This is enough to bring anyone to tears. That little girl was murdered because two animals were looking for a good time. I hope they are made to suffer for what they have done. They need to suffer for a long time before being put to death.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I am not suggesting the victim was deserving of her fate............but didn't she know the two drug dealers and purchase illegal substances from them?

Always told my kids, even if your friends are OK, you have to wonder about their friends and family too, as second tier associations can get you killed.

Top Bottom