• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    She is 19 so who knows if it was a runaway situation or what but she is missing so I thought I'd post since we have alot of INGOers in this area.

1873526-H.jpg

The Linton Police Department is seeking help from the public in locating a missing 19-year-old girl.Katelyn Wolfe was reported missing by her father. She was last seen or communicated with about 3 a.m. Thursday in the area of C Street NW in Linton, according to Linton Police Chief Troy Jerrell.

"She was on her phone talking to someone. She was just looking for some people to hang out with," Jerrell said.

Wolfe is a white female, who is 5-2 in height and weighs about 110 pounds. She has black hair and blue eyes and is possibly wearing glasses.

Wolfe is believed to be wearing a black and white striped shirt and blue jeans. She wears a nose ring in the middle of the nose, the police chief said.

Chief Jerrell said when her father reported her missing there were no indications of a problem or anything that would prompt her to leave.

"There were no arguments or fights or anything like that," Jerrell told the Greene County Daily World.

Anyone with any information regarding Wolfe's whereabouts is asked to contact the Linton Police Department by calling 812-847-4411 or contacting family members at 812-798-4079 or 812-512-2314.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I have detected a pattern.

Young women walking alone between midnight and dawn disappear with more frequency than those traveling with friends or walking alone in daylight.

I am not implying Katelyn or Lauren or anyone else deserves to have bad things happen to them, but if you look like food and act like food, you might get eaten.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

Young women walking alone between midnight and dawn disappear with more frequency than those traveling with friends or walking alone in daylight.

I am not implying Katelyn or Lauren or anyone else deserves to have bad things happen to them, but if you look like food and act like food, you might get eaten.

Very true and very sad. I know I raised a daughter and it is easier to prevent someone from going missing than it is to find them once the tragedy happens. I hope she is found quickly my prayers for her and family.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Thankfully most of these cases end up with the person showing back up at home in a few days. But as we all know there are times when a predator has ran across them. Most people have no idea what kind of sick demented people are out prowling the streets looking for something just like this girl. Hoping she turns up safe and sound...soon.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If I was a 19YO girl forced to live in Linton I'd disappear too.

Seriously though, as a father with a little girl, I cant imagine what the parents are going through. I hope she turns up OK.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

You are correct, sir. I don't think any of us would say this, or any other, young lady would "deserve" to have bad things happen. Not even close.

However, there are all kinds of things one can do to greatly reduce the chance of bad things happening and one of the most important is summed up by the old saying: "nothing good happens after midnight."

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Oh man this sucks!! Luckily pretty rare for our state but we still have perverts and monsters rolling around. I sure hope the killer/killers are found and I will be first in line if they need a person to pull the switch.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Sad ending to this local story

LINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - Two men have been arrested in connection with a missing area teen.

Katelyn Wolfe, 19, had been missing since last Thursday.

She was last seen leaving her home in Linton.

Yesterday, friends and family organized a search for her near the Sullivan/Greene County border.

Then at around 5:00 Monday afternoon, Indiana conservation officers found a dead body in rural Greene county matching Wolfe's description.

Now, the Linton Police Department confirms that two men, Randal E. Crosley and Jordan W. Buskirk have been arrested in connection with her death.

Linton police say they do not plan to release any more information until the autopsy is performed, and the results of it can be released.

9370_10151668150331343_725672737_n.jpg

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    These guys look like a couple of skidmarks. I volunteer to be the guy with the real bullet in their firing squad.

Will also be giving my daughter an extra big hug this evening when I get home.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    These guys look like a couple of skidmarks.
    Right you are, certainly the second one based on priors. At least it was dismissed I guess...

Randal Crosley:
    Statute Level Date 1. 9-21-4-18/IFC: Failure to Obey Signs and Markings While Driving a Vehicle

0000428196649-21-4-18 Infraction Class C

2/28/20132. 9-24-19-1/IFA: Driving While

Disposition (Judicial Officer: Martin, Dena A)
    1. 9-21-4-18/IFC: Failure to Obey Signs and Markings While Driving a Vehicle Default Judgment

2. 9-24-19-1/IFA: Driving While Suspended Default Judgment

Jordan Buskirk:
    Charges: Buskirk, Jordan W

Statute Level Date 1. 35-46-1-4(b)(2)/FB: Neglect of a Dependent Resulting in Serious Bodily Injury35-46-1-4(b)(2)Felony B

06/18/20112. 35-42-2-2(d)(1)/FD: Crim Recklessness-Inflicts Serious Bodily Injury on Another35-42-2-2(d)(1)Felony D06/18/2011

Disposition (Judicial Officer: Martin, Dena A)
    1. 35-46-1-4(b)(2)/FB: Neglect of a Dependent Resulting in Serious Bodily Injury Dismissed

2. 35-42-2-2(d)(1)/FD: Crim Recklessness-Inflicts Serious Bodily Injury on Another Dismissed

Last edited:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    This is not what anyone wants to hear. A very tragic end to this story. My heartfelt prayers go out the family.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    This is a sad case, hate to hear that it ended like this. I will wait for the case and facts to come out before I jump to judgement.

At first glance the second person does appear to have a record that would substantiate this kind of behavior.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Donations toward Katelyn Wolfe's funeral expenses can be made at any Regions Banking location, in the name of Katelyn Wolfe. People can also assist the family by purchasing Eric Wolfe's art work at Francisco De Borja Coffee Shop, 20 S Main St. in Linton, IN. Eric is a very talented artist. His daughter, Katelyn was also very talented. The family wishes to thank everyone for their prayers in this time of deep loss.

Top Bottom