• DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    mini 14 SOLD

Hi all. Had this out last summer with the kids, shot about 6 rounds through it. Will still murderize a piece of 4" square channel tube at 100 yards. (Thought it might "ring the bell". Turns out the bullets are a LITTLE too fast and blew it up). Before that, it's been years. This was an oldie when I got it about 10 years ago, and I know no history on it. Wood has a few dings, stainless on barrel has pits, but bore is good. No ftf's or fte's in the few times I had it out, and is accurate with peep sights, just don't use it very much at all. Time to let it go. Just the one mag.
    Asking 450.00 For sale on multiple forums, so timestamp prevails.
    Thanks for looking!
    Thanks to DWagner for the explanation. The first three serial numbers are 183.
    Got a nice trade offer today, but really just want to sell off what I don't use, and raise cash for other projects, so not looking for a trade. Just wanna sell 'er.

mini14003.jpg

mini14002.jpg

mini14001.jpg

Last edited:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    For those who care, I believe this gun will have a twist rate of 1 turn in 10 inches. This will cause it to shoot lighter weight bullets particularly well.:)

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    is this still for sale? Please someone buy this before I do!:(, I'd have to sneack this one in the house.!!!;)

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Still for sale, but I'm not gonna bump it anymore. Nothing at all wrong with it except abuse to the finish from previous owner. I had it shooting accurately out to 200 yards several years ago. Just wanted to fund my stalled AR builds and I honestly never get this one out. My kids are a little intimidated by the loudness (both of them model 60 girls). So it just sits.

Top Bottom