Milt Sparks CC-AT or Ken BLocker 911M ???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Milt Sparks CC-AT or Ted BLocker 911M ???

So been looking for a new leather holster for my 1911's. This holster will be worn everyday so I am going to spend the money and buy a high quality holster. So my dilemma is I can't decide between the Milt Sparks CC-AT or the Ted Blocker 911M. Both holsters will cost about the same price $125. So INGO members help me out. Which holster would you choose and why?

Last edited:

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    I dont have any experience with either of the holsters mentioned (others prolly dont either) and that is my guess as to why you dont have any replies. I can tell you however that I have a milt sparks VMII and it is well worth the money I paid for it and the wait. It has been used a LOT and is still in great shape. Holds the gun tight and his craftsmenship is top notch.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I dont have any experience with either of the holsters mentioned (others prolly dont either) and that is my guess as to why you dont have any replies. I can tell you however that I have a milt sparks VMII and it is well worth the money I paid for it and the wait. It has been used a LOT and is still in great shape. Holds the gun tight and his craftsmenship is top notch.

Seems like a lot of people like the milt sparks VMII. But I prefer OWB holster.

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Greenwood
    You can't go wrong with the quality of a Milt Sparks. I don't have any experience with that model, but my officer 1911 in a MS Nexus is a pleasure to carry.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    You can't go wrong with the quality of a Milt Sparks. I don't have any experience with that model, but my officer 1911 in a MS Nexus is a pleasure to carry.

I found a almost new Milt Sparks CC-AT. Hopefully I can get it at a good price. To order one is $125 plus shipping and wait time is 12 weeks :(

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Well I went with the Ted Blocker 911M. They are just starting normal production of the 911M right now so it will only take 2 weeks instead of a 12 week wait with Milt Sparks.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom