• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sig-Bandit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Columbus
    I just picked up a small but very nice collection of military rifles from a gentleman who has been collecting them for 30-40 years. Included is a 1903-A3 Springfield, 1903 Mark 1 Springfield, Enfield #5 Jungle Carbine with bayonet, German marked G 43, and a couple of K98 Mausers. I will be listing most of these for sale soon as they are all collector grade with most having matched parts. Feel free to email or PM me with any questions and I will try to get some pics posted soon. I also would like to hear from other military collectors and some of what they have in their collection.

Sajer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    I may be interested in the 03A3 and the G43 if you have a more detailed description on them. You can im me.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Is this supposed to be a classifieds item? If so, it needs to be moved so please report the post so one of us moderators can move it to the right section. Just click on the
    report.gif
    on your original post.

REMINDER: For those trying to buy items outside of the classifieds, it is against the rules to do so if you are not following the rules. IE: post count

Last edited:
    Top Bottom