• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Daughter said the city of Valparaiso has already closed the schools for Monday and Tuesday because of the cold weather next week. Make sure the gas tank on your car or truck is full.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    I'm sick of winter already and its just getting started. If I had a do over in life I would have transfered to a warmer climate. I'm pretty much stuck here until I can pay off my house. After that all options are on the table. I think Texas would be a good choice.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Yeah..... That's cold.
    not looking forward to the weekend.

^Problem

Solution:
    flamethrower.jpg

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    January 19th, 1994 I went out to start my Suzuki Samuari about 05:00 to let it warm a bit before I went to the firehouse. It was -27 degrees. The car cranked slow...then fired up. It ran for just a few seconds then died. It was so cold it ripped about half the teeth off the timing belt.

At least one station is predicting morning lows Monday and Tuesday of near -20 degrees. I have to work both days. :xmad:

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I don't recall ever experiencing temps as low as are predicted, but I've only lived in Indiana since 2001. I may go for a run Monday, at least a mile, just to say I've run in -15 temps. Join the more miles than degrees club :)

Meijer sucked this afternoon. I just needed a regular food trip but it seemed half of Fishers and Noblesville were there to get French toast ingredients. Long lines.

Top Bottom