• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shadow6492

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Garrett/Auburn IN
    Has anyone been in the shop lately looking to pickup a mp15-22 for my boy for Christmas. Hopefully they will still have some ammo left. Also drool over the socom 16 wanting to be put in a jae100 stock.:):

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    Has anyone been in the shop lately looking to pickup a mp15-22 for my boy for Christmas. Hopefully they will still have some ammo left. Also drool over the socom 16 wanting to be put in a jae100 stock.:):

I was in there yesterday morning and they appeared to have on on the wall.

+1 for Midwest Gun Exchange. I was able to trade in a pistol and picked up a WASR 10/63 for a good price. THEY HAVE EVERYTHING! I live 5 minutes from Cabelas in Hammond but went out that way to get a deal. Prices are better than Cabelas and they are very courteous and helpful. I didn't want to leave. Not being near a place like that makes it all the more enjoyable. It's like staring at Jessica Biel's derrier. Sends a charge through me.

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    Dropped in to Midwest yesterday. Picked up 3 new guns and a set of Magpul sights for my AR. I wanted to trade in my XD40 and they gave ne a very fair trade in value for it. Picked up a 642 S&W on sale plus a couple of other things. I had another great experience. I got helped right away, was treated fairly and with respect, and left with a smile on my face.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Was in there tonight, they were very busy. Must have been 30 people in there buying. I picked up my Benelli M2 Tactical I had on order. Must give a :yesway: to Oliver, great young man to deal with.

StumpyPete

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    NW Indiana
    Went to both places today. Started in Elkhart to hopefully get in some range time. 1 hour waiting list to get a lane. The place was crazy busy. Went to Mishawaka and bought a SW 638 for 359.99. Great deal and got a 50 buck rebate to boot. Good guys at both stores.

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    I was at Midwest Friday and picked up a draco ak pistol. This place is always busy and you always have to wait. As long as you know that going in it's not as frustrating.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I was at midwest for the first time ever last friday on the 31st on the last day of their year end sale. I was very impressed with their sale prices and selection. We walked out with a new rifle & scope at a bargain of a price. While there I got to hold rifles that I'd only seen online and never in real life. They have an outstanding shop and I would highly recommend them. Their selection is the best I've seen in the state hands down, and they were telling me that I what I was seeing had already been picked over a lot.

JayPea

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Youngsville
    I've been in the retail side of business for 20 years (different industry but retail is retail) and it's refreshing to see a gun store that really gets specialty retail like MGE does. The showroom is open and airy, they have uniformed staff, a great selection of products, effective merchandising, along with competitive prices. What's better is that they actually communicate with their customers to let them know their deals with their newsletter and emails! Anytime I'm in that part of the state I drop by and buy something.

Top Bottom