• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rudyman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    dekalb co.
    Took a little drive and ended up in Mishawaka by way of Topeka .Went to midwest .Very nice lay out they had one of about everything I wanted to look at ,sales guy was very profesional...nice drive .On the way home stopped at Tomlinsons in 'busco found four speed loaders for my wheel gun for 10 bucks .then went Wahns in LaOtoo and looked around ..Wasted better part of a day and had a great time .Neighbor guy needed a part from Topeka New Holland so I drove and he bought lunch .Great day to do nothing..

scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    Topeka to South Bend.. OUCH!! Please tell me you went up to 20 and stopped by the Rise and Roll Donuts!! Which if you haven't you are missing out! You could have hit a couple of more stores on your way over. Goshen has ZX and Rocket Guns (I havent been in there yet) and then you could have hit Midwest Gun Range in Elkhart then slid your way over to SB. Just so your day wouldnt have been completely wasted :)

rudyman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    dekalb co.
    I seen the rise and roll sign we werent hungrey.not aware of zx or rockets.Must get over that way again .we ate at a little mexican place on 33 in Goshen.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    ZX is a must stop when near goshen and also Granger Guns which isn't but a few miles north of Midwest Gun.

Granger Guns is eh. I only really liked buying reloading supplies there, but now that we have Kodiak, I just go there. Kodiak is a must for anyone coming near South Bend.

alluwant

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    I can't wait until the saleflyer comes out for the holidays I take the whole family up there for a nice trip. Great service and great prices looking forward to some brother and father trip up there.

PMY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2008
    Mishawaka
    Does Kodiak have reloading supplies? That might be a little closer trip than Granger Guns if I need to pick up something quick.

Oh how I wish Midwest sold reloading supplies! I don't know why they don't.

Living right across the street from Midwest is a constant struggle.

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    Went up to midwest today to look around and see if anything cought my eye. They had alot of employees on the floor and were keeping up with customers no problem. I had a good conversation with one of the guys and ended up leaving with an MK9 at a very reasonable OTD price. :yesway:

Top Bottom