• ...and so much more!
  • m4_dave

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    North Central IN
    yeah right

i dont know if anyone has stumbled across my scar posting in the long arms section, but long story short, i really want a scar. i had my old lady call the local gun store, Midwest, and ask about them. some dude told her that "theyre trying to ban them" so scars are "not available to the general public". im not sure that this is true, bc trying to ban and have banned are two completely different things, no? so is this guy correct, or is he a douchebag that took a question from a woman and blew her off?
    First of all there is not going to be any ban at all,that I know of. They probly tell there staff to tell everyone that.I have read by september the bottom is going to fall out on guns and ammo sales.So maybe a little patience would pay off.I have already noticed a drop in price in ARs compared to a few months ago and I am seeing alot of ammo out there and it's getting cheaper also.Just ignore all the crap.One other thing I have learned also.If a gun store has a picture of Obama in there.They are just trying to exploite the truth and trying to capitalize on it in a big way by jacking up prices on everything.

Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    $6000!

There is no way I would pay $6000 for a gun of any type. Heck I have only $1500 in my car and I paid that 2 1/2 years ago and drive it every day. If you can afford that, more power to ya'. Just too much money for me.

Terry

mdroz3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Walkerton
    Nancy Pelosi(the speaker of the house) has said she will not entertain any arguements for a gun ban this term. That is to say not this term of congress which is only until the end of next year. I do believe that as long as we have a democrat controlled legislature, and executive branch of goverment, we should all be wary of any attempt to ban guns. Just look what they are spreding about the gun violence in Mexico. Out and out lies! But as long as the media is reporting it, and planting seeds in the minds of the unimformed, they will keep spreading their propaganda. The writing is on the wall. There will be an Attempt to pass some sort of gun ban soon, so we All better be on guard. Not trying to fear monger, just my observations.

Top Bottom