• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Fort Wayne, IN USA
    I talked with a branch manager today. I was informed that "they" are contemplating a change to gun policy. I expressed my feeling to her. I would suggest to any members here that are members there that they also call and express their opinions.

UNCLE HARLEY

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 21, 2012
    Kendallville
    Don't they have drive ups so you don't have to go inside? In their defense, all credit unions have been hit a lot lately. Some have even had employees kidnapped. Seems to me they need to hire a couple rent a cops.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Don't they have drive ups so you don't have to go inside? In their defense, all credit unions have been hit a lot lately. Some have even had employees kidnapped. Seems to me they need to hire a couple rent a cops.

Stopping their gun carrying members from carrying weapons into a branch is going to stop it from getting robbed?

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I talked with a branch manager today. I was informed that "they" are contemplating a change to gun policy. I expressed my feeling to her. I would suggest to any members here that are members there that they also call and express their opinions.

Which branch? Got a name name? I regularly carry at my local branch. They are so concerned with my sunglasses and my hat that I doubt they ever even look to see if I am carrying. I CC carry, though, and doubt if my EDC prints enough for them to notice.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Fort Wayne, IN USA
    There was an off duty FWPD officer in the branch that was "quietly" talking with the manager. I heard what he was saying, and how he was saying it. I left without talking with the officer, but immediately called and talked with the manager. I told her what I heard. She said he was just "asking" about the policy. She told me the policy was being reviewed.

Top Bottom