• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Yesterday was the first day I took my new bag to the range. First off the thing is huge. I have everything but the kitchen sink. The pockets are nicely sized. I'm able to fit everything in the outside pockets. So, the inside is left for ammo and handguns. The bag seems to be very well made. I have seen similar bags go for much more.

In the outside pockets I have.

Stapler and staples
    Screw drivers
    Allen wrenches
    Gerber multi-tool
    Notepad
    Pen
    AK site-tool
    Knife
    Chamber flag
    Targets
    Shooting glasses
    Hearing protection
    Small ammo pouch
    Small spinner target
    Cleaning rod kit

I also like the fact that you can remove the inside ammo pouch. I sat it next to the bench and just grabbed ammo as I needed it. So, :yesway::yesway: for the Midway bag. If you need a new bag I highly recommend one.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    The Midway bag gets much love from INGO users. I just bought one last week and it is very impressive. My other range bag was getting pretty worn and after reading all the good comments about the bag I decided it was time. If you look at the MidwayUSA site there are close to 350 positive reviews of the bag. I don't think anyone would be disappointed in this bag, especially when its on sale for $39.

b j

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    south side of indy
    My midway bag with 200 rounds of 45 springfield comp 333 rounds 22lr about 14 mags 2 holsters 4 mag holders flashlights screwdriver kits ears + much more hits over 35lbs.

rfontes

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Noblesville
    this is good to hear, i was checking out their bags on their website, and for the money they seem to be a good value. i need to get a range bag asap, been using my old backpack from high school and college.

mwmccormick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 30, 2009
    Seymour
    I also just got mine last week for $39, the OD green style. I was in awe that the positive comments are all 100% justified. I'm still figuring out how to arrange my new Safariland belt system in it though.

Top Bottom