• ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    WNDU article

We found a container of what likely is meth left in the parking lot this morning. Mishawaka police have been watching it for nearly six hours now, waiting for ISP to arrive.

I find it funny that I feel safer at work now, since there are a whole bunch of officers within shouting distance.

Yeah, there's been meth junk in the ditches around the area disguised as tossed out trash. Old coolers, thermoses, large plastic bottles.... people are warned not to touch stuff to "clean up" because of nasty chemical burns they might incur from contact if it really is meth.

I've seen an "odd" thing or two during my commute through the country on my way to work...

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I say give 'em all the cooking supplies they could possibly want.

It should take care of the problem in about a week or two. They'll all be dead from explosions or overdose.

Problem solved.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    I say give 'em all the cooking supplies they could possibly want.

It should take care of the problem in about a week or two. They'll all be dead from explosions or overdose.

Problem solved.

I could almost agree but the fact is that they are cooking in apartments and vacant houses. Kids explore these places all the time. When the explosions happen, innocent people get hurt. The idiots also cook with their own children inside the same place. I have CPS on speed dial. and keep the after hours Indiana hotline CPS card in my wallet.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Those children would all be at risk regardless. Prohibition just allows the problem to perpetuate itself indefinitely.

Are you saying that it is okay for people to "home brew" meth and to hell with the consequences? Or, are you saying that everyone should have access to it? I will still gladly take the children out of the homes and place them in a safe environment.

Last edited:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    It's amazing how stupid people like that can be...

Once we had a car in the middle of our field one day, clearly lost control and drove right into the field... engine was cold so it had to be there for a while. No driver around, so we called the Sheriff. Deputy came out and looked at the situation, the car windows were open and the driver's wallet was sitting in the cupholder so the officer grabbed it to get an ID. Along with the ID, inside the wallet was the driver's stash of drugs. They found out that the guy swerved to miss the neighbor's dog (according to his story) the night before and rather than call anybody for help, or try to get the vehicle out, he decided to walk 9 miles home and sleep it off and deal with it in the morning. That bit him in the butt when he left the windows down and doors unlocked.

I'm sure he was trying to avoid a DUI or something similar, but got possession charges instead I'm sure. Probably would have saved himself a little trouble if he would have grabbed his wallet and drug stash too...

Top Bottom