• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    you mean to tell me that just the sound of the shotgun was not enough to scare the intruder away, he actually had to aim and fire it at the guy to get him to stop?

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    True but if OP would have been a subscriber to the UNOFFICAL NWI INGO Status Update thread he would also had know. :D

I don't hold it against him, he obviously has better things to do with his time then follow the drivel on the GP thread. (No purple)

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    That's a heck of a first post!

Welcome and we're glad you're safe!

- but I would urge you not to post too many details for a while.

ByronMill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2013
    That's a heck of a first post!

Welcome and we're glad you're safe!

- but I would urge you not to post too many details for a while.

I understand your concern completely and had the same thoughts initially. The account of the incident in the article is very much a "lite" version, the actual account is far more threatening and serious than it sounds here. I have no concerns about criminal issues, but also understand that in our current society people will file civil suits for the most ridiculous things. I have made a choice to not live in fear of that, or fear of another attack. Those of us that cherish not just freedom, but true liberty must stand up for it and not hide in the shadows.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :welcome: to :ingo:
    I will third the request that you remain quiet about this whole issue for now.
    I would even take it a step further as say for you to ask the moderators to delete this entire thread. we have seen time and time again on INGO and elsewhere that anything you say will be used against you.

ByronMill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2013
    :welcome: to :ingo:
    I will third the request that you remain quiet about this whole issue for now.
    I would even take it a step further as say for you to ask the moderators to delete this entire thread. we have seen time and time again on INGO and elsewhere that anything you say will be used against you.

I will defer to the experience of the long term members here. Seems pretty consistently coming down on the one side of this issue. If the moderators are monitoring or reading this, please delete the posts I have made. Thanks for the advice.

If I need to take more actions to get the removal accomplished, someone please advise what actions woule be required.

Top Bottom