• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    MercyMe is appearing in concert tonight at Conseco Fieldhouse in Indianapolis. As a Christian band I was very encouraged to find this video of them at a range in Texas trying their hand at shooting with a friend that is a US Marshall. The message at the end of the video is a little controversial but overall I felt it was a good message. Feel free to contradict me if you would like.

Edit, There are some less then ideal range infractions that most general public would not catch. I looked at this simply from a pro gun stand point. Interestingly enough I could see how some could take the opposite side.

YouTube - mercymevideo's Channel

Last edited:

Mikeh82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Would it be contradicting you if I said I waisted 3 minutes of my life watching this video... Why is the guy firing down range and not even looking??

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Overall, it was an okay video. It brought back some good old memories listening to Michael W. Smith. The message at the end was right on target. Considering that people of all ages listen to them, they were being responsible to let kids and everyone in general know that fact. There will be some who go to the range just because hey saw Bart do it.

Top Bottom