• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Going to a Komets game tomorrow. Havent been to the coliseum for anything since ive started carrying and cant recall if they do any sort of checks for Komets games. Any metal detectors/pat downs I should know of before bringing it in?

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    They dont have any metal detectors or any pat-downs, I have also never seen a sign. If I look close enough maybe I see a guy walking around CC/OC....I will be on the look-out

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Your good to go at a Komet's game. OC might attract unwanted attention though.

This reminds me, it's been way too long since I've been to "The Jungle." Komet games were always a ton of fun; fans always into it, and a team that has consistantly played well for 20 years. Fury games totally sucked.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I lived up there 91 and into 92. Is Wrigley still open and do they still show the hockey fights in a continuous loop? We used to end up there after every Komet game.

Dick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I lived up there 91 and into 92. Is Wrigley still open and do they still show the hockey fights in a continuous loop? We used to end up there after every Komet game.

Yes, Wrigley is still open. Couldnt tell ya if they played the fights still though, dont go to bars much

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I went to see a concert at the Coliseum in '91 and got the 'pat down'. At the time I didn't carry most of the time, so no loss.

Top Bottom