• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I've been seeing decent prices there on their Winchester PDXI rounds lately and have been getting it there. Otherwise fairly high but some of their sale prices are decent.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Anyone heard of Rural King having good ammo selection/prices? My boss was telling one day about them having ammo at the one in Decatur. I haven't been there to check it out for myself yet.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Will definatly check out PDX-1 today at Fishers Meijers, Went to New Castletuckies Rural King once on way back from State Range and found their ammo prices about the same as a Meijer, Wal-Marts still the place to go.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Anyone heard of Rural King having good ammo selection/prices? My boss was telling one day about them having ammo at the one in Decatur. I haven't been there to check it out for myself yet.

My local RK in Martinsville is priced ok on slugs and shotshells, pretty good selection but they are high on handgun and rifle ammo (.223/ 7.62x39)....

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN

I havent been to Rural King recently but the last time I was in the Greensburg store, they had a very good supply of 9MM and 380. Don't remember the prices as I didn't need any but I do recall it being competitive. A sale would certainly help. I know about a year ago, when finding 380 was a rare as hens teeth, the R. King had the 250 pack for $60 which was 12 per 50 and that was good at the time. Heck just finding some was good!!!

Check them out, it may be worth it.

Top Bottom