• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldshaky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 13, 2011
    Greensburg
    We play a pool at work , most people said they would quit or retire if we hit . I would go back for a while just to p___ off the ones that didnt play .

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    2/5 with no megaball. Figured that should earn me something right? But no dice. From now on I'm only buying into lotteries if the jackpots are $1 billion +, Which could be Tuesday!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    At least I'm not this guy.

WaEo6.jpg

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I kept seeing all these comparisons about the odds of winning. Like, you're more likely to die by flesh-eating bacteria or more likely to be killed by a vending machine. So what are the odds that 3 people matched the winning numbers? If the odds of one person doing it were so astronomically high, what would the odds that three people hit it be?

catielynnb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    Louisville
    I kept seeing all these comparisons about the odds of winning. Like, you're more likely to die by flesh-eating bacteria or more likely to be killed by a vending machine. So what are the odds that 3 people matched the winning numbers? If the odds of one person doing it were so astronomically high, what would the odds that three people hit it be?

The pull the weirdest statistics out when the lottery gets this high... I think the most interesting one was the flesh-eating bacteria... they was they explained it where I was listening. @_@

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    If the odds of one person doing it were so astronomically high, what would the odds that three people hit it be?

I just wonder how many $1 tickets were sold to get a $640 million jackpot..

Or, there's the cost of the lottery machines, all the infrastructure behind them, cost of the staff to run it all back at HQ, etc. How much does all that cost per $1? How much goes in to the state coffers? How much goes to the jackpot?

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    And some friggin rich SOB will probably win it!

Wonder what the TAX hit is on that jackpot? Anybody know for sure?

Same as the tax on all lottery winnings. 35% marginal, max tax rate.
    "By the way, do you think that you could give me that in cash? My concern is, and I have to, uh, check with my accountant, that this might bump me into a higher, uh, tax bracket."

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    I am still here...I didn't win. I was thinking about buying some island. Well I guess that I still have to work.

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Something definitely failed but I'm not convinced it was the thread.

You and this thread have failed miserably. This has been tried before right here on INGO https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/133415-semi_driver_mangles_school_buses.html :noway::noway:

serpicostraight is an ass and should be banned, he brings nothing of value to this site. NOTHING. That's what you should have made this thread about, not his chosen profession.

I know his kind, he is the guy in the back of the truck stop looking for lot lizards EVERY NIGHT. He's the guy who tries to back into the easiest spot 20 times before giving up and parking next the scales. Then he goes into the truck stop and brags about how good of a driver he is. He probably works for Swift or Schneider because nobody else will hire him. I'm even willing to bet his wife left him for another woman. Probably a woman cop. That would explain a lot now wouldn't it?

Now Phylodog, I'm not sure if you've ever read any of my posts or not. I have spent time defending cops when they were right and bashing the ones who were wrong. Here is the last cop thread I have posted in https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...cussion/200464-another_punk_with_a_badge.html I see you even posted in there. As far as I know only 1 truck driver was bashing cops there and 1 truck driver was defending cops. When will you look into the professions of everyone else and bash them?:popcorn:

Now Phylodog is on the same worthless list as serpicostraight.

Interestingly enough I logged in a week ago to look into become an advertiser on this site and came across this thread first. I'm glad I did, I wouldn't want to spend my money not only supporting this site but advertising on it also. Sucks for INGO that those 2 morons are making this site lose money now.

Now for everyone wanting to see a shooter. Here's your chance, ban me PLEASE so I wont even be tempted to come back. I can start spewing off 4 letter words if you need me to. One way or another you will have to ban me and while your at it ban my IP I will get my gun news from somewhere else.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom