• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I have fabric paint markers that my wife used for a shirt for our baby, I may even be able to dig up scented markers. It would be nice if black smelled like gunpowder instead of licorice.

:rofl: I like licorice, and with my silver tongue I can convince the masses that they, too, like licorice.

saleen4971

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2013
    East Side Indy
    I'm near you saleen...in a couple weeks I'll have quite a bit of free time. I'm just a PM away

sounds like a plan!

There is an upcoming meet and eat and shoot down in Paragon next month.

Just watch out for Churchmouse. He's a bully. He'll steal your lunch money (indirectly) by addicting you to 1911s. :):

i already ordered a pair of them as wedding gifts to my fiance and I :D

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Aren't mod elections coming up in November? Primary in May?

If elected, I will immediately unlock the Wallet thread.

I will mercilessly hunt down and destroy spambots using secret Boner Drone technology.

I will edit serious threads to include random smileys for no reason other than my own amusement and to annoy those who dislike smileys.

I will implement theme music for INGO. When you open the main page it will play at a random volume based on my mood. If technology allows, it will unmute your speakers if they are muted.

I will watch you as you sleep through your webcam. Actually, I'll probably do that regardless.

I will give Kirk an infraction for any post he makes that does not contain at least three of the following words: "purity", "3D printer" , "collectible teapots" , "combover" , "blustery."

I will randomly give mbills Mod abilities for 45 second intervals without notification.

I will have Klingon Tuesdays. Details to follow.

I will, without warning, immediately change the avatar of anyone who presents any fact prefaced with "I heard in a gun shop that..." into the following image for 45 days:

Derp.gif

I WILL NOT TOLERATE SHENANIGANS!!!!!

This message paid for Citizens United Against Forum Shenanigans and approved by no one in particular.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    If elected, I will immediately unlock the Wallet thread.

I will mercilessly hunt down and destroy spambots using secret Boner Drone technology.

I will edit serious threads to include random smileys for no reason other than my own amusement and to annoy those who dislike smileys.

I will implement theme music for INGO. When you open the main page it will play at a random volume based on my mood. If technology allows, it will unmute your speakers if they are muted.

I will watch you as you sleep through your webcam. Actually, I'll probably do that regardless.

I will give Kirk an infraction for any post he makes that does not contain at least three of the following words: "purity", "3D printer" , "collectible teapots" , "combover" , "blustery."

I will randomly give mbills Mod abilities for 45 second intervals without notification.

I will have Klingon Tuesdays. Details to follow.

I will, without warning, immediately change the avatar of anyone who presents any fact prefaced with "I heard in a gun shop that..." into the following image for 45 days:

Derp.gif

I WILL NOT TOLERATE SHENANIGANS!!!!!

This message paid for Citizens United Against Forum Shenanigans and approved by no one in particular.

Wow...You've actually got my vote.

Top Bottom