• ...and so much more!
  • goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    lol, we had a great time after AJ left :stickpoke: we sat at Sonic and talked for like 5 hours lol

I'm game for these get togethers as often as my schedule will allow (which is pretty often if I know it's coming :D )

It was really great to visit with you ladies. I've learned though that caffene this late is not good for my ADD. HA!

Looking forward to seeing you Friday!

Simon, we gotta get together and throw around some ordinance man. I'll even let ya hug my wife again. :D Yeah, a group hug shot would have been funny.

AJ, you missed the chat session man. Too bad you gotta head south before Friday night. There's going to be a bunch of folk at the M&E. Good to meet you too!

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    161   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Yes it does

We at Bradis have a very steady flow of Ingoer's that come through the doors. We don't usually have an organized meet as we did yesterday that I know of.

I am always happy to meet fellow Ingoer's when the time permits. Next time I am gonna take the time off so we can hang out.

AJ and Lori It was good to meet both of you.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    We at Bradis have a very steady flow of Ingoer's that come through the doors. We don't usually have an organized meet as we did yesterday that I know of.

I am always happy to meet fellow Ingoer's when the time permits. Next time I am gonna take the time off so we can hang out.

Next time you can have a hug :D

now when do I get paid :spend:

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County

That was organized? ;)

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Do these meets happen often there? I will be moving to Camby in 2 weeks and would love to make it to one.

Welcome to the neighborhood! We can arrange something when you get settled in. Let me know if you need help with lifting anything. I work for ammo! :rockwoot:

DagerOne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Aww, I saw this today, it said it was started "One day ago" and I thought the meet was tonight. I've never been to Bradis before and was thinking of going. Doggonnit.

AftermatH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    Welcome to the neighborhood! We can arrange something when you get settled in. Let me know if you need help with lifting anything. I work for ammo! :rockwoot:

Same here...and I have an SUV...just sayin :D

Haha thanks! I am moving up there from Southern Indiana so I'm going to be taking a big truck. I think I got it covered but if I need help I will start stacking up on ammo :).

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    lol, we had a great time after AJ left :stickpoke: we sat at Sonic and talked for like 5 hours lol

I'm game for these get togethers as often as my schedule will allow (which is pretty often if I know it's coming :D )
    Glad I could make sure everyone had a good time by leaving:(. Will be sure to do that next time also, cause I just wanna make sure everyone is happy, you all know I do not like to ruffle anyones feathers

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Glad I could make sure everyone had a good time by leaving:(. Will be sure to do that next time also, cause I just wanna make sure everyone is happy, you all know I do not like to ruffle anyones feathers

:drama::drama::drama::nopity::p:laugh6:

Hehehehe... Good to meet you man. Hope to see you next time we get down Evansville way.

dead2rights

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Indiana
    I'll be there when you guys open to pick up my stag. I can't come later because I haven't worked all week so I'll be busting my hump to catch up on work. You guys have fun though. :yesway:

Top Bottom