Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    1397470_10152078272804575_81351203_o_zpsb2e65639.jpg

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    What percentage of those things actually have to be some form of meat to comply with FDA regulations to be labeled as "meat"?
    I remember about 3 or so years back Taco Bell was caught not meeting the minimum requirements for the label. If memory serves me correctly, it was somewhere in the 30% range.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I love McRibs. These pictures are just making me hungry! :rockwoot: Anything tastes good when its slathered in BBQ sauce.

By the way, all the McRibs I've ever had were not shaped like that, they have rounded edges.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    What percentage of those things actually have to be some form of meat to comply with FDA regulations to be labeled as "meat"?
    I remember about 3 or so years back Taco Bell was caught not meeting the minimum requirements for the label. If memory serves me correctly, it was somewhere in the 30% range.
    All pig. No squeal.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I got to admit that I will get them when they are in season. I like them a lot better than the tasteless qtr pounder beef whose mushy consistency is hard to take most times. The angus burger actually tasted like beef so it had no chance.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    You guys suck! Stop making the one thing I like at mc'ds so very unappetizing!!! Seriously! I only get them once a year the way it is! :xmad:

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    I love McRibs. These pictures are just making me hungry! :rockwoot: Anything tastes good when its slathered in BBQ sauce.

By the way, all the McRibs I've ever had were not shaped like that, they have rounded edges.

Those are pics of the square Canadian version to comply with International McLaws.
    Look at the box.....not sure how they spelled "eh" wrong.

Top Bottom