MCF&G Membership Meeting 12-1-09; A great time to join for 2010!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    All,

Marion County Fish and Game will be holding it's monthly member meetings on the first Tuesday of each month. The meeting for December is Tuesday 01, December 2009. Dues paid for the remainder of 2009 will ensure your membership through the end of 2010. In other words, if you join yet this year, you do get the remainder of this year for free! The next member meeting is

Dues are $100/year with a $25 initiation fee for new members. Members are welcome to bring guests, provided that they pay a $10 (per visit) temporary membership fee. Membership at MCF&G covers the member, his/her spouse and any minor children in the household. Members also enjoy discounts on entry fees for events held at the club. This makes membership an excellent value!

We are a shooting range on the West Side of Indianapolis, near Speedway. MCF&G offers a variety of shooting sports including Trap, Friday Night Steel, Bowling Pins, Muzzle Loader, Juniors League and a host of others. A complete list of offerings is available on our website (follow the link in my sig line or the link in the first paragraph of this post).

MCF&G offers a 100 yard range where you can shoot handguns, rifles chambered in traditional handgun calibers, shotguns and muzzle loaders.

Please visit our website for any details, or feel free to post here with any questions.

Be safe, enjoy the shooting sports, and get out there and shoot!! :ar15:

Last edited:

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Discounts

Don't forget, you get a $5 membership discount at Friday Night Steel, and a $1 membership discount at Bowling Pins (per round) if you're a Marion County Fish and Game member!

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Meeting is tonight @ 7:30pm. I hope to see some INGOers there. Come up and introduce yourself if you make it. I'll be wearing a brown Gemtech cap...

alxjmrk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Indy, Nora area
    Yeah, I totally failed and forgot my money. I will be back next Friday to turn in my application and the cash. :spend:

:ugh:

(i was the jerk holding up the closing of the meeting filling out paperwork) My Bad!

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Yeah, I totally failed and forgot my money. I will be back next Friday to turn in my application and the cash. :spend:

:ugh:

(i was the jerk holding up the closing of the meeting filling out paperwork) My Bad!

Massive FAIL!!! As a punishment, next Friday you will bring a firearm, 5 mags and some ammo and shoot FNS in my squad :whip:

Andyccw

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    NW INDY
    Fail Alex! way to make us "young" guys look bad! :)
    BTW, I am looking forward to shooting out in the cold this coming weekend!:rockwoot:

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Massive FAIL!!! As a punishment, next Friday you will bring a firearm, 5 mags and some ammo and shoot FNS in my squad :whip:

This sentence is too much for a new member or does he already know that you are going to beat his time by 2 or 3 seconds and then try to help him improve.

I hope to see you friday

alxjmrk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Indy, Nora area
    Alright, I will take my punishmet. Not willingly! I will put up a fight. But it is inevitible, I will fail once more.

I will be prepared with my XD, 5 mags, and 225 rounds of ammo.

andrewheath

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've been looking at this range for quite awhile but I can never make the meetings as I work full time and am a full time student. Are there any options through this facility to still become a member even if the meetings can't be attended?

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Renewals at FNS

Are we gonna be able to reup for next year at FNS?

I talked to Anton today, and he let me know that he'd be fine with doing renewals at FNS. Please make sure you show up early and talk to him or Adam, so that we can get you taken care of. Please keep in mind that the Match Staff is usually really busy, and won't be able to help once the match is started (6:00 pm). If people can show up early, and ask us, this shouldn't be a problem.

If a person absolutely CAN'T make it to a meeting, and FNS night won't work either, please email the board and see if there is a night that we can meet at the range for your safety training and new membership. Our goal is to make this as easy as possible for our members (so that we continue to grow our membership and improve the range), but with 600+ members, please keep in mind that it's impossible to make a special visit for everybody.

Sincerely,
    Chuck

Top Bottom