• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Hmm I guess no more Scottsburg McDonalds for me. I will have to eat at Wendys next door. SGreen do they own any more of the local franchises. No gun no money.

The ones in Hanover and Madison are owned by people of the same family not the same exact owners of the Scottsburg store.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It was 6 am and I had another hour to drive and needed coffee bad. I rarely go to McDonalds so I don't know if this sign is the norm or not. If it is I would have thought I would have heard about it on INGO.

Has anyone else seen this kind of sign on other McDonalds? This was at the Scottsburg store.

Does anyone know if this is corporate policy or is it left up to the individual franchise? I'd like to write to the corporate office and ask what their policy is, any suggestions on how that letter should go?

McDonaldsnohandgunphoto.jpg

FWIW, the only "no guns" signs I've seen around here are at some finance company (cant recall the name) and since St Vincent's bought out Dunn Hospital. Haven't seen one at any of the restaurants here.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Maybe it just means they dont have any handguns inside, who knows.
    Not smart to put that out there, criminals could see it and come armed to rob the place.

SHCdvldg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Waukesha
    It was 6 am and I had another hour to drive and needed coffee bad. I rarely go to McDonalds so I don't know if this sign is the norm or not. If it is I would have thought I would have heard about it on INGO.

Has anyone else seen this kind of sign on other McDonalds? This was at the Scottsburg store.

Does anyone know if this is corporate policy or is it left up to the individual franchise? I'd like to write to the corporate office and ask what their policy is, any suggestions on how that letter should go?

McDonaldsnohandgunphoto.jpg

I've never noticed a sign like that here in Terre Haute, or perhaps I wasnt paying attention???

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Myfitnesspal would kill me if it caught me in a mcdonalds. Mcdonalds sells straight up junk food......that I happen to love. Guess this is a good reason to say goodbye to that specific mcdonalds any way.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    hearing the nature of the owners (at least supposedly) only makes me want to OC in there until they ask me to leave, just to **** them off

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    To whom it may concern,

Thank you for ensuring nobody in your establishment is armed. It makes me feel better, knowing there are no maniacs with guns frequenting your establishment, and you can be assured of receiving my business in the future.

Sincerely yours,

James Oliver Huberty

Dr Dave

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Just avoid the place and your heart, liver, intestines will thank you, not to mention not giving $ to the anti's !

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dekumadoriya24