McDonalds in Noblesville has got it right!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    This thread has been shown to senior Managment at McDonalds. and the product names "McAwesome" and "Double McAwesome" have now officially been suggested. :whistle: no guarantee of any real change happening any time soon.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I've been wondering this for years: Why are gun forums inevitably obsessed with bacon? I'm not opposed to the stuff but have never felt compelled to sing its praises online.

Obviously not in touch with your inner bacon.

Bacon is because bacon is!

If you can't understand the simplest of explanations then there is no hope for you young jedi. The dark side is only a salad away.

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    AHHHHH!!!!!! Bqacon and OC'ing a 1911. Doesnt get much better than that.........unless its a glock exo.... Ouch!!!!! let the flaming begin....

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    found another that didnt read the faq in its entirety.

I read it. I didn't read past the first page of the bacon thread linked therefrom. It seemed like one of many threads about how great bacon is I've seen on other forums over the last fifteen years or so.

Here ya go...start your Bromance :):

120333842.jpg

Oh, sorry. You mean, this Bacon..

c399_tactical_canned_bacon.jpg

It's an expression of rebellion against the touchy/feely 'Don't do this, can't do that, lets all be PC' present day liberal mentality.

A mouthful of bacon is a tasty way of flipping the bird to the linguini spined hand wringers. :D

Including Kevin is funny, but I know some of these PC liberals. Almost all of them like bacon. I'm reasonably certain bacon transcends politics.

I was attacked by a pig one time so ..... pass the bacon. (I also fell out of a tree a couple times as a kid and now I always ask for "paper" at the store.)

Well in your case it makes sense. I spent a summer working around cattle, and ever since steak has taken on a certain extra dimension of tasty revenge against those stupid, filthy brutes.

What other meat can you eat that pisses off over 1/2 the world all at once (and tastes GREAT)????

Oh. I hope it isn't as boring and bigoted as all that. That would be disappointing. I want to believe that INGO is better than that.

This thread has been shown to senior Managment at McDonalds. and the product names "McAwesome" and "Double McAwesome" have now officially been suggested. :whistle: no guarantee of any real change happening any time soon.

Wait, I thought you were fans of good bacon? Every piece of fast food bacon I've ever had has tasted like salted cardboard.

In fact, now I feel compelled to make bacon and eggs this morning. I still don't really understand the fascination, but at least I'll have a tasty breakfast! :ingo:

Top Bottom