• ...and so much more!
  • Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Let me see if I understand this correctly. You're upset that the Republicans didn't give you everything you want so you're going to waste your votes on people that have little chance to win and are not likely to give you any more of what you want than the Republicans you're upset about, thus helping the Democrats, who are not only unlikely to give you what you want but are likely to take what you have, get elected?

I guess I just don't see the value in throwing such a political tantrum. It sure does help explain why we are where we're at though.
    Well, I can see how you might think that I’m throwing my vote away, but let me tell why my my feeble mind works the way it does. We haven’t had a budget in so long I can’t remember because it’s been governed under a CR or clean CR and the far right lunatics refused to elect Kevin until he agreed to a couple things. Single issue spending bills, term limits, impeachment proceedings on Biden and the ability for ONE person to make the motion to vacate if the promises aren’t kept and a damn budget . Well, Kevin slow walked the impeachment proceedings and yes I know it wouldn’t pass the Senate, but so were all of the show votes to repeal Obamacare that got turned into repeal and replace and then screw it when we have the power we won’t do anything. I have no illusions that there isnt anyone who fills 100 percent of what I want but I’m damn tired of being lied to. I also don’t really buy into voting for the most conservative person that can win. I give you Mitt Romney, Olympia Snow, Todd Young and others. I don’t vote so they can work with the other side because the other side NEVER works with us unless it forwards their agenda somehow.Matt called the lying bastard out for lying like most of them do. Kevin dared him and lost. So forgive me if waste my vote on a slow walk to death or get it done quickly, I don’t see much of a difference between the R’s or D’s. FYI, it’s not a political tantrum it’s reality as I see it, and I’m not the reason why we are where we are. I’ve voted R since Bush 41 until the last election, I voted libertarian instead of Todd Young and things are still getting worse.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not difficult to identify who McCarthy promised stuff to, is it?

Dude wraps himself in the "Ghosts of Normandy" in defense of precisely which value? Liberty? Nah..."Order." "Order" is what he's pissed about.

That's the sound of somebody whose gravy train just rolled out, and whose pocketful of "IOUs" is now worthless. He's mad because he's going to have to get his kneepads back out for somebody new and wait his turn again.
    To be fair, he didn't seem to be ranting about all that. He was ranting because someone called him a RINO.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Heard talk today Trump can not do it while indicted for however many felonies hes being indicted for. They said even just one would bar him from being speaker.

**Edit- according to Tim Pool, he can run for speaker. ** :dunno:
    I don't know why anyone is even talking about it. Trump doesn't have the votes in congress to become speaker.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    No, because I suspect who they are and everyone hates them.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first and love of soft living and the get-rich-quick theory of life.
    Theodore Roosevelt

They would hate Teddy too.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Disagree, we are where we are at because of democrats hating America and Republicans in democrat clothes. Hardly from people who want the best for our Country and who are sick of compromise.
    Enjoy losing. At least all you Xtreme! Republicans will have plenty to complain about.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    “…you ****ers…”

Dude’s pissed. But I’ll tell you. Republicans need to figure out what it means to be a Republican and stick to it. If it’s establishment, the party can burn. If they want to build something good. Fine. Lets get to it then.
    Anyone who yells RINO! seems to have loss touch with history. Among other reasons, the Reagan era GOP would have been throw money hand over fist at an opportunity for someone else to fight a hot war against the Russians.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Give it to Trump and watch the world go crazy. I would enjoy it. I would enjoy watching some people here go bananas! It would only be for a year, so why not?

I think this would be great. Trump is Speaker of the House for a year, (maybe 10 months) then hands the baton to his assistant Jim Jordan.

The art of the deal man would fix our House of Representatives, on top of rattling some RINOs cages.

:cool:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Anyone who yells RINO! seems to have loss touch with history. Among other reasons, the Reagan era GOP would have been throw money hand over fist at an opportunity for someone else to fight a hot war against the Russians.

And Reagan didn't think any US citizen had the right to carry a gun.

I have no idea what is with the boomercon worship of the guy, a lot of the mess we're in today was because of his moves.

Top Bottom