• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    So we have about 8 Patriot Americans, and all the rest democrats or communists in Congress. What is that, around 3%…… where have I heard that before. And don’t forget, about 90% of the country was on the British side. Now we still got 90% still on the side of government. Keep paying taxes to the king and go along, and if someone takes a stand let’s hang him. Long live the king.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    My hopes for his replacement.

Andy Biggs
    Dan Bishop
    Josh Brecheen
    Elijah Crane
    Bob Good
    Marjorie Taylor Greene
    Harriet M. Hageman
    Anna Paulina Luna
    Thomas Massie
    Andrew Ogles
    Matthew M. Rosendale, Sr
    Chip Roy
    Thomas P. Tiffany

Any one of these representatives would make a great replacement. All are constitutionalist.
    Which of those 8 voted to get Lying democrat McCarthy out? The rest are not qualified.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    So we have about 8 Patriot Americans, and all the rest democrats or communists in Congress. What is that, around 3%…… where have I heard that before. And don’t forget, about 90% of the country was on the British side. Now we still got 90% still on the side of government. Keep paying taxes to the king and go along, and if someone takes a stand let’s hang him. Long live the king.
    The three percent myth is...a myth.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    The Republican party has become ineffective as a political movement. Nothing but bitching, infighting and grandstanding in front of the nearest camera. The world burns as their egos run full throttle. Such a waste in a time when the country is looking for real leadership.
    100%

For the first two years of the Trump presidency they controlled all three branches of government and all they could do was bitch **** and moan. The RINOs did everything they could to make sure that nothing happened significantly to help to secure or enhance this country. All because they didn't like Trump. I'm not saying I like Trump all that much but he was a damn sight better than Hillary.

The Republican party is no better than the Democratic party in fact they are two sides of the same coin. The hell with all politicians. To hell with the government. Burn it all down

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Which of those 8 voted to get Lying democrat McCarthy out? The rest are not qualified.
    Just found out who they are.
    7 Republican members voted to oust McCarthy with Gaetz including
    Ken Buck of Colorado,
    Andy Biggs of Arizona,
    Tim Burchett of Tennessee,
    Eli Crane of Arizona,
    Bob Good of Virginia,
    Nancy Mace of South Carolina,
    Matt Rosendale of Montana.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I’ve said it for years the best way for conservatives to take the power away from GOP leadership is to leave the party and start a new one. Puts control in the hands of the communists, but we deserve pain before we should have the opportunity to correct the direction this country has gone the last 50 years.
    Why do you think that "we" deserve the pain of communist rule? Speak for yourself; I do not accept.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Just found out who they are.
    7 Republican members voted to oust McCarthy with Gaetz including
    Ken Buck of Colorado,
    Andy Biggs of Arizona,
    Tim Burchett of Tennessee,
    Eli Crane of Arizona,
    Bob Good of Virginia,
    Nancy Mace of South Carolina,
    Matt Rosendale of Montana.
    These are the Republicans who caucused with the donkeys?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Uuggghh, what (who's) next?

"Give me liberty or give me death!" Oh wait... that was just Henry, not McHenry.

iu

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    These are the Republicans who caucused with the donkeys?
    Not all. I wish they had all voted for getting him out.
    Don't worry the leftist Republicans will vote in another leftist republican.
    If they vote for a decent representative I'll be shocked.

Reactions: oze

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    My hopes for his replacement.

Andy Biggs
    Dan Bishop
    Josh Brecheen
    Elijah Crane
    Bob Good
    Marjorie Taylor Greene
    Harriet M. Hageman
    Anna Paulina Luna
    Thomas Massie
    Andrew Ogles
    Matthew M. Rosendale, Sr
    Chip Roy
    Thomas P. Tiffany

Any one of these representatives would make a great replacement. All are constitutionalist.

Marjorie Taylor Greene and watch democrats heads catch on fire and explode :lmfao:

Anna Paulina Luna, wouldn't mind seeing her everyday
    guns3-e1624024289326.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I find the idea of a shutdown being a 'disaster for the republicans' to be one of those untested, conventional wisdom things like 'moving the US embassy to Jerusalem would inflame the middle east'

It should be done just to see how bad it would be. Done now, it would allow time for recovery if it proves to be a mistake but also go on record as being more concerned about Americans than billions for Ukraine - which is as it should be. It would have only been better had they not only forced dollars for Ukraine to be curtailed but also forced IN money to take control of our southern border. Show the people you will work on the problems that concern them most, despite barely having a majority, and they may reward you with a bigger majority

At this point, working with democrats to maintain the status quo should be a career ending mistake for any non-leftist politician

There is currently NO 'bipartisan' path out of the mess we are in because it requires a sharp turn in the direction government is trying to take us and few on the left agree (or at least admit it)
    It’s not like we haven’t tested it. Oh, the pain. Those evil Republicans have shut down the national parks! :runaway:

Top Bottom