• ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    I agree that Biden having classified documents related to Ukraine and Hunter is extremely problematic. But in my non-lawyer opinion only, it's something that needs to be addressed when Biden is no longer President, and it isn't appropriate for impeachment. I could be wrong.
    Allot of damage can occur if we knowingly allowed a person who is treasonous to remain in office, especially the POUS.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    As time goes on, her stance makes less and less sense.

I’d love to like her, but she’s making it harder all the time.

INGO’s very own @cam4usa has tried to mount a campaign against her, but with her name recognition that’s an uphill battle. This kind of thing could be the leverage he needs, if he’s still at it.

Doesn’t matter she is not running again…

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I will never understand the people who think choosing to not adopt exactly the tactics that were used against them, no more and no less, somehow keeps them above the fray and opens up avenues of co-operation rather than just getting them treated as gutless pushovers who will not fight back

Why do so many remain intent on repeating a strategy that has NEVER produced results? Given the number of Republicans who showed their true colors vis a vis Tucker's release of 1/6 content, I am becoming sure it is secret membership in the uniparty and the love of mammon. Even though I had a low opinion of most politicians and their motivations, I am still appalled at the pervasiveness of the rot

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I will never understand the people who think choosing to not adopt exactly the tactics that were used against them, no more and no less, somehow keeps them above the fray and opens up avenues of co-operation rather than just getting them treated as gutless pushovers who will not fight back

Why do so many remain intent on repeating a strategy that has NEVER produced results? Given the number of Republicans who showed their true colors vis a vis Tucker's release of 1/6 content, I am becoming sure it is secret membership in the uniparty and the love of mammon. Even though I had a low opinion of most politicians and their motivations, I am still appalled at the pervasiveness of the rot
    Uniparty and RINO are interchangeable this recent article made great points on this topic. I had wondered why many of the best elected republicans came from blue states and this answered it. What once were blue dog dems are now running as republicans, that so called moderate dem voters help them beat conservative candidates is the outcome of this infiltration…

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

1st paragraph is Mike Pence to a tee.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Allot of damage can occur if we knowingly allowed a person who is treasonous to remain in office, especially the POUS.
    Sure. But there's a huge jump from "unlawfully kept classified documents" and "committed treason".

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

WWJD?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    He committed treason leaving Afghanistan. Every thing else just adds to the offence.
    Not sure if that constitutes treason. Dereliction of duty, certainly. Responsible for the deaths of military and civilian personnel, certainly.

Arming our enemy with billions of dollars worth of armament, though, might rise to the level of treason.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom