Mayor Daley and Serbian police visit the Indy 1500 gun show?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I was just saying that people up their will ignore any negatives they hear from those "hillbillies" in Indiana.

Not necessarily.

Look, I know we're losing faith in people here, but what's the harm in trying? Of course it would have to be a pretty big effort. Demand photo evidence. Something.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    He would be easy to spot. I was in a room with him at the Palmer House. So, I have been next to him before. And also when Lech Walesa visited Chicago, I was out there FREEZING with all the other Poles.

I wonder if that Serb knows the Serb that drove the BENTLEY down to the Machine Gun shoot at Knob Creek? (I mentioned this elsewhere).

My photo of the Bentley is the ONLY photo that has ever been unreadable/corrupted in that camera. It was odd.

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    Unfortunately, Mike Royko has passed from our world here. He made a sport out of pointing out the elder Daley's games. I think he was probably the only real journalist with the cajones willing to call out the workings of The Machine. All the other journalists in Chicago, working for either the Sun Times or the Tribune are puppets.

Now we have The Machine installed in DC, and Richie thinks he is an insider and untouchable. I say let him have his fantasy and tell his tales. There is no way to call him out. Guys like that are masters at back-peddling........

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Unfortunately, Mike Royko has passed from our world here.

Royko was also a bitter, spiteful anti-gunner who absolutely hated all gun owners with a passion. I wrote that SOB so many times about his abysmally ignorant anti-gun diatribes that I felt like a pen-pal. On that issue, he and da mayor were in lockstep.

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    I call bullchit on Daley and his goons and a leader of a foreign country polizia just walking around the last 1500. I was there all three days as a vendor and never saw that type of scum floating around on his ego.

Last edited:

Don Gwinn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I wonder what year he's talking about? I think I'm going to make a call to his office and see what they have to say about it. It's a minor detail, but it would be great to tweak him.
    Then, after I write it up for both my readers, I'll send it on to John Kass and see if he wants to be mean to Shortshanks over it.

Top Bottom