• ...and so much more!
  • chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Great Match!

Thanks to everyone who designed stages, did setup, and put on a fantastic match today! I can't imagine how many hours that the ACC crew did to put on this match. I had a great time, and the stages were a lot of fun. Thanks to Kevin Harder for doing the scores this month! See you all at the State Match next month!

a zone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    Great match Mike! It was a long day but a great day. Looking forward to the section match just not the heat that will likely come with it.
    Thanks Coach. It was a long weekend. I am looking forward to the section match as well. Always nice to catch up with some folks I don't get to see very often.

I don't think you and Jake should put me in charge of the weather. I asked for sunny and warm. And I got HOT. I might be asking the wrong person.
    Someone a little bit nicer and holy should take that chore. I would say Joey but that means sun rise would be at 11 am.

Mike

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Great fun
    My gun didn't run the best but I'll get it ironed out or turn it into a fishing weight .I don't like to pass on problems:xmad:

I knew you guys would be wanting a little rain before we were done:)

See you at the State match

I hope to get another crack at a couple of these stages

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    My. Gun. Malfunctioned.

It's been so long since that's happened to me that I couldn't process it and fix it until I stared at it for several seconds. Stupid magazine!

Great match! Thanks to Mike and his crew for all of their hard work (it shows in the product).

And I did note that it was just a wee bit warmish today.

Oh, and I think I set a new personal record time for getting out of control at Applebee's in Westfield after the match. The other TNGs were able reign me in by pelting me with a piece of celery, though. I didn't know how to react to having a vegetable come into contact with my person.

Pretty sure the waitress wanted my number too.

It might help her when she files the papers for the restraining order.

Last edited:

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Should have taken you up on the sunscreen, my head and neck are paying the price today.

I keep a bottle of SPF 50 in my range bag at all times. These months I apply before I leave the house, while I'm gearing up, and depending on how things go (sweat, sun, clouds) 2-3x throughout the match.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    I keep a bottle of SPF 50 in my range bag at all times.

I have a small second grab bag that goes with me to all matches, but that stays in the truck... stuff that I may need/want but don't want to carry all day...

it includes sun screen, bug spray, bandaids, dry socks, tools/parts I'm less likely to need, protein bars, plastic bags (grocery sized up to big trash bags), lens cleaner, rags, tape, etc.

and I wasn't even a boy scout growing up....

[each of those things is in there because at some shoot at some time I said "I sure wish I had brought...."

-rvb

-rvb

KMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    Scores are up!! Scores are up!!

Atlanta Conservation Club, Downloads tab, USPSA Scores

Even though Mark couldn't be there to shoot, I still roped him into helping get the scores on the site!!! Thanks Mark!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    High Standards = 33.8553%

Can You Count = 55.9069%

Fluffy's Revenge 1 = 55.9431%

Fluffy's Revenge 2 = 47.4577%

Not bad for me, a little closer to "C" in Production

Top Bottom