• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    North West Indiana
    Mauser and Marlin Slugmaster for deer legal lever gun

i will take any lever gun chambered in a cartridge that is legal for deer.

1909 Argentine Mauser 30-06 with a sporterized stock. Shoots well and low recoil. Only fired it at 50yds so I cant say how accurate it is. The bore is okay and the blueing on the barrel is nice. The reciever is in the white and has some dark spots but is clean. I like this rifle, but I already have a bolt gun to play with. Pic in profile. Posted here soon.
    picture.php

Marlin 512 Slugmaster with 1 two rd mag and scope rings. I think I put two boxes through it and it is dead on at 100yds. Shoots pretty accurate with a scope. I may have a couple boxes of slugs to go with. I can get a pic if you request one. It is not with me right now.

I am mainly looking to trade for a nice 44mag lever gun. I may also consider other trades. I have a wide intrest excluding 22's and hunting guns other than a 44 lever gun.

I would take $425 cash for both. Local deals only please.

Update:
    Ive had some folks asking me for cash value. Im thinking $235 on the Marlin and $250 on the Mauser.
    I may be able to add cash. I do have a Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe in black for Glocks. I know it fits 9mm's. I would throw it in on trade only.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom