• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nicklilnova

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    New Castle,IN
    I am looking into buying a Masterpeice Arms 9mm with a 32 round clip. I just wanted to know what everybody's thoughts were on them.. I know its nothing to carry but it would be fun at the range..

Gillclaypot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Muncie,IN
    I just sold mine with 30 rounds through it.No jams. just not practical.I got 350 used. I was at the ludco sale today and turned down a new one in a rifle also. It went for about 325. Lots of brand new guns real cheap.How about a ar10 for 800.00 .ALso the sites worked dead on.

hoosier_sully

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Valparaiso
    I used to have the 9mm and the 45 versions. They're fun... just not practical,the novelty wears off quickly. Id rather take the money and spend it on some more ammo.

Dawall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Lake County
    The new ones have a polymer 35 round mag. They function quite well as long as they are lubricated and you use FMJ. Some people experience FTF when loading the first round due to not letting the bolt slam shut. They are fun but yes, awkward.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    In a handgun I would think fun for a range toy, their carbines are both fun and practical. They work well, are more than acceptably accurate, and are fairly inexpensive. Another plus is mags are cheap.

Top Bottom