• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Perhaps this will make some of the sheep realize that it isn't the weapon, it's the twisted mind behind it? Nah, I know better.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Ages 37, 9, 7, 5 and 1. I cannot even imagine the frame of mind necessary for that animal to have committed that horrific crime. To refer to the act as a "horrific crime" is not even strong enough to describe that mess. I also cannot imagine having to process that scene and then try to get to sleep any time soon.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Given time, the knife will turn into an AR-15, and there will be more cries for assault rifle bans, even when the assault weapon was a knife.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Just a horrible crime! What kind of twisted mind can do something like that?
    As far as knife control, look no farther than England.

deucide

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2013
    rochester
    Yeah, well i want "Kool Aid" control !!! Don't you all remember the mass killing when everyone drank the Kool Aid ? I don't remember them trying to ban Kool Aid

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    What's really scary is that it was a human being who did this. Setting aside all names like "monster" and "animal" this person was a human being and all human beings are capable of such horrendous acts.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    Too bad most people can't see gun control and knife control for what it really is: Those in power staying in power because they have control over their peons.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    What's really scary is that it was a human being who did this. Setting aside all names like "monster" and "animal" this person was a human being and all human beings are capable of such horrendous acts.

That's exactly why people use terms like "monster" and "animal" to describe the human being that did this. To describe him in the same way they describe themselves would be absolutely unacceptable. We're all human beings here. Dehumanizing someone because they did something horrific doesn't change that fact. We're all capable of doing amazing things, both good and bad.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    Mass stabbing are becoming very common in Asian contries. The media here in the USA is simply ignoring / refusing to cover the incidents because it doesnt fit their agenda at the moment.
    Because most people in the USA would think knife control is ridiculous at this moment in time (at least in my opinion). But once guns are under control, they move on to the next.

Top Bottom