• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    If Seal Team 6 can get out of Abbattabad with a DB and a couple of hundred pounds of files in 15 minutes, I think the FBI could probably get all they need in a day or two.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yes, intentionally. Now that evidence of terrorism face spoliation claims, the narrative switches back to "gun control".

MSNBC is not stupid. This was done with orders from above (I would guess DNC).

Kirk, shift your antenna to the left a bit, I think the signal you're receiving isn't quite strong enough. Lol.
    I have no doubt that ANY reporter would've rushed into the apartment.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    If Seal Team 6 can get out of Abbattabad with a DB and a couple of hundred pounds of files in 15 minutes, I think the FBI could probably get all they need in a day or two.

That's a pretty crazy comparison. Seal Team 6 operating under threat of being destroyed by the Pakistani army is not the same situation as an FBI/Police crime scene that is supposed to be marked off limits until their work is complete and they release the scene.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Kirk, shift your antenna to the left a bit, I think the signal you're receiving isn't quite strong enough. Lol.
    I have no doubt that ANY reporter would've rushed into the apartment.

Why would they have even been allowed NEAR an active crime scene? Who allowed it? Somebody in law enforcement dropped the ball big time. Question is, upon whose orders did they (obviously purposely) drop it?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That's a pretty crazy comparison. Seal Team 6 operating under threat of being destroyed by the Pakistani army is not the same situation as an FBI/Police crime scene that is supposed to be marked off limits until their work is complete and they release the scene.

I all think ST6 got what they could in a limited amount of time. I would bet intelligence agencies would have taken months going over that compound if they could.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

The comparison is valid. If the FBI can't get everything they need in 24 hrs, we need better agents.

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    Completely disagree. ST6 was inserted into a hot LZ. FBI could\would take weeks\months if needed. Very different sense of "urgency".

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I all think ST6 got what they could in a limited amount of time. I would bet intelligence agencies would have taken months going over that compound if they could.

Give it to an academic and they could be there for years. We got the bad guy (and a few others).

In this case, the immediate bad guys are out of the picture. Letting the press in is like busting a heroin pinata at a detox center.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Didn't they take the Unibomber shack - whole - to the FBI headquarters? Or was it the Quanitico training area?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Agree - completely different urgency... sounds like someone mixed some reefer in the Alpo... :D

I don't watch the news very much and could actually care less whether MSNBC gets it right or not. IT WAS A TERRORIST ACT. For the administration to deny that is double-think. Obama's legacy is a disaster and this case piles on additional damage. Frankly, I didn't intend on visiting his library in the first place.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    This has turned into a giant cluster(Fill-in-the-blank). I wonder if the terrorists could have imagined how effective their plot would end up turning out? The entirety of our law enforcement, executive branch, and news media are tripping over their own ineptitude like crazy. There should be the Benny Hill theme playing in the background of every new press release.

Top Bottom