• ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    "Environmental Health and Safety" meeting? Maybe it's people who are pissed off because they can't use their land as they want (or maybe can't water it).

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    "Environmental Health and Safety" meeting? Maybe it's people who are pissed off because they can't use their land as they want (or maybe can't water it).

Environmental, Health, and Safety is a standard title for a person working, typically at an industry. That person handles air, water, and solid waste permitting, treatment, ect. And that person also handles health and safety issues with workers, like personal protective equipment (PPE), and safety training.

So, it most likely has to do with industrial facilities, not governmental environmental things.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Fox is reporting it was an Environmental Health and Safety Meeting. One person got angry and stormed out. A few minutes later, an organized assault occurred.
    I try to travel with my assault gear, just in case someone I know asks me to murder a bunch of people because he got his panties in a twist...

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    There it is. It was just flashed across the bottom of the CNN feed that "president obama calls for stricter gun control in wake of San Bernadino shooting"
    Apparently Hillary is tweeting that enough is enough.
    Also saw a link to a youtube video that calls this a staged shooting.

Top Bottom