• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whitegt5.0

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    I was bored and looking around. Way to welcome new people to the site with unfriendly remarks. Makes a good empression and makes me want to continue to stay and post.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Im up here in brooklyn. And no whitegt5.0 that was not a very good way to reply to you. I my self have never seen this thread and when i seen it 2 mins ago ,,i thought cool ill add my name ,,then i noticed it was a old thred ,,but what the hell i'll chime in any ways. Sorry you had a reply like that.

whitegt5.0

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    ty I didn't notice it was that old either until he said something. I was just like oh Martinsville. Im not sure what the 50 posty comment was about why do I care how many posts I have? Does something special happen?

abrumlev

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    NE Indy
    Lol 50 posts is hard to do for someone like me who owns no firearms and is trying to get into them. I don't have the knowledge to always give my opinions on difficult questions.

I'm down at IU for anohter year and a half. If someone organizes an event I'll show up!

balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    I am also only 20 miles south of you in the lovely liberal city of Bloomington :) ! I didn't know that there was a shooting club so close. I will check it out and maybe join soon because I currently don't have access to a firing range.

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    :welcome: Whitegt5.0, I've lived in Morgan Co, all my life. Im down in Mooresville now, but frequent the Rural King there for feed and jerky supplies. There is a Morgan Co. social group, with a large number of us on there. We do need to have a meet and greet at the park or something.

whitegt5.0

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    :welcome: Whitegt5.0, I've lived in Morgan Co, all my life. Im down in Mooresville now, but frequent the Rural King there for feed and jerky supplies. There is a Morgan Co. social group, with a large number of us on there. We do need to have a meet and greet at the park or something.
    Thanks for the welcome. Rural King is a good place you can spend forever in that place. I'm actually not in Martinsville I am out off the Wilbur road area if anybody is familiar with that area.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Yes you might say I am, as I am also just off Wilbur road myself. So a great big howdy neighbor to you!

you follow wilbur to ballinger and on back to my in-laws. I'm a member of the Morgan Co. range.

Welcome to the board.

to whitegt5.0
    Learn to shrug off stupid and just use this place for knowledge and you'll be fine. There are some who have nothing better to do than lounge here and find hollow fulfillment.

:welcome:

whitegt5.0

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    you follow wilbur to ballinger and on back to my in-laws. I'm a member of the Morgan Co. range.

Welcome to the board.

to whitegt5.0
    Learn to shrug off stupid and just use this place for knowledge and you'll be fine. There are some who have nothing better to do than lounge here and find hollow fulfillment.

:welcome:
    Thanks for the welcome and that is basicly how you get to my house too turn at ballinger.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    WOW !!! Talk about reviving an old thread, oh well....

Im up in Mooresville, any farther South and its Martinsville, farther West and its Monrovia.

Ive been a member at MSCC since the late '80s, joined up while home on leave.... $10 per year back then !!! But alot.... read a ton of improvements have been made using the dues funding over the years.

We do need an INGO shoot down there...... :ar15:

Top Bottom