• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I havnt heard back yet either, and my check hasnt cleared as of Friday.... hopefully the card will still work!!!

My son and I are planning a snow range day this week, time to prove how well grease works over oil in the M1A and Garand.

I went last sunday and I was good so you should be alright to.

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Guys,

We are full. We have reached the 500 member limit and then some. We are working as fast as we can to get memberships processed. Please remember that we are all volunteers. If you were a member last year your card will work until January 31, 2010. If you got in it will work until Jan 31, 2011. All of the new members that got in will receive a card by Jan 31, 2010. Those that didn't get in will have their checks returned as quickly as possible.

Thanks for understanding.

Doug

indygator

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Indy
    Guys,

We are full. We have reached the 500 member limit and then some. We are working as fast as we can to get memberships processed. Please remember that we are all volunteers. If you were a member last year your card will work until January 31, 2010. If you got in it will work until Jan 31, 2011. All of the new members that got in will receive a card by Jan 31, 2010. Those that didn't get in will have their checks returned as quickly as possible.

Thanks for understanding.

Doug

Any newbies get their card in the mail yet? Still no card and check is outstanding. I understand and appreciate the volunteers processing these apps, just not for sure if my app made the cutoff.

mwilson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    franklin
    nothing yet here either. my sons and mine went in the mail box at the post office on the first. so we will wait and see.

Newg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Westside of Indy.
    Any newbies get their card in the mail yet? Still no card and check is outstanding. I understand and appreciate the volunteers processing these apps, just not for sure if my app made the cutoff.

I haven't got anything yet. I hope I got in! It's a really nice club. I used to be a member and like a fool I let my membership lapse!

JUMBO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Fellas, no gaurantees but if your check was promptly mailed out and postmarked by the 1st or 2nd, I would say you are ok. I am a standing member there and my check was cashed on the 19th of jan, i sent out my renewal check on the 7th dec. it takes a bit for the checks to be processed as they collate the checks by order recieved. I am still waiting to see if my father got in as we sent out his on the 1st as well. hope to see all of you on the firing ranges sometime. its a great place to shoot!

Note of advice to new members who get in... take a large cloth tarp and lay it on the ground so you dont have to squat here and there to pick up spent brass. it always works well for me. I have noticed that some members dont even try to pick up after themselves.

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Everyone,

We are finally done! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The new members cards were mailed out today at 3:30 in Martinsville. I believe that most of the people that did not get in have had their checks and applications returned to them. Depending on your location and mail delivery and the mood of your postal emplyee I would think that you would have your cards by Wed or Thur.

We appreciate everyone's understanding and if you see a fat gray haired old man introduce yourself it may be me.

Doug

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Everyone,

We are finally done! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The new members cards were mailed out today at 3:30 in Martinsville. I believe that most of the people that did not get in have had their checks and applications returned to them. Depending on your location and mail delivery and the mood of your postal emplyee I would think that you would have your cards by Wed or Thur.

We appreciate everyone's understanding and if you see a fat gray haired old man introduce yourself it may be me.

Doug

I sent cash, so I hope it talked and I got renewed! :):

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Awesome, with any luck i'll meet some new faces there next weekend. :ar15:

Unless it's still this freakin cold!!!!

I went today and it was nice. Shot some skeet then a little pistol and rifle. The cold didn't bother me much, and I had the whole place to myself on a Saturday afternoon! :ingo:

cprbycps

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    I have been a member for several years now and have enjoyed the club. $85.00 is a good deal, especially when fact in that this club has all three options (pistole, rifle & shotgun ranges). I have yet to meet anyone who is not friendly and willing to share their knowledge and expereiance. I have learned alot and will continue to be a member as long as I can hold a gun.....

Frankingun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Everyone,

Doug

I'm a member, and just repped you. Treasurer is one of those jobs that is hard to do, takes much more time than you think, and everyone thinks they can do better. Thanks for doing a tough job for us!

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    I'm a member, and just repped you. Treasurer is one of those jobs that is hard to do, takes much more time than you think, and everyone thinks they can do better. Thanks for doing a tough job for us!

Frankingun,

Thanks for the rep but to be honest I am the secretary and I was assisting the treasurer. We burned out a very good treasurer so we are careful not to do it again and give him as much help as we can and to do what we can to simplify the process.

We will consider your reps for the entire board!

Again welcome to all of the new members.

Doug

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Went down to the range this morning to check sights on a .22 handgun, and noticed the Club House was missing. Did the flood get it too?

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Yes there was a flash flood that came down and swept only the clubhouse away without distrubing anything else!! :D:):

Actually it was old age! There were several leaks in the roof and when we had someone go look at it the decking was soft in a lot of places as well as trying to heat the place was practically impossible. We are having a new building put on the slab and plan to have it ready for the March Meeting. The February meeting is cancelled since we refuse to set out in the cold and conduct business.

Top Bottom