Marschal grip question - Am I being too picky?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Well I finally had time to correct Marschal's work.

Lot of trial and error Dremeling on the inside but I got them on.

DSCF4819.jpg

Look good but not great. Feel great in the hand. Adds a lot of fullness in the grip and the length of pull was increased.

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    I got a set of grips for my P6 a couple of years ago and they don't hold up well at all. Not on a carry gun anyway. The wood used is not very dense so it dents easily and the finish isn't robust. I started out pretty pleased with them as they looked great and felt great even if they were less dense. Now I'm thinking of going back to the original plastic grips or ordering from someone else.

Definitely not worth the $$$ or time to wait.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I have gotten their custom grips from them for my Makarov, Bersa Thunder and CZ82 and have been satisfied on all three sets. There was some very minor difference in grain and color, but nothing very noticeable. Mine have held up well even the one on the CZ82 in the glove compartment. The biggest problem I had with them was with having the post office deliver them to me without my signature as no one else's would do. Went round and round with them on that when they threatened to send them back to the sender. Long story.

Top Bottom