• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    The other day I informed him as well and he said since I was from here he would pay very close attention. Is he a member here already?

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    He was on WOWO this morning, did anyone from the Ft Wayne area hear it? I was working so I couldn't get to listen to it fully.

Oh dang I totally forgot to listen in! I heard it advertised yesterday as I was driving home from Terre Haute, but then I was too busy sleeping in today :)

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    The other day I informed him as well and he said since I was from here he would pay very close attention. Is he a member here already?

I was going to let him know about INGO, too, but it looks like you folks have taken care of that already. If he's already on here, I think we just need to keep an eye open for any posts that seem to be *overly* supportive of him! ;)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    What is everyones deal with leasing the toll road?(not just on here, but a vast majority of people I talk to)

It's a GOOD thing, it has brought money into the State as when the State was running it, it was losing money. It's not like they're shipping Aussies over to run the toll booths.

sptland

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Howe, IN
    The toll road lease IS a good thing - I believe the main problem is HOW the lease was presented to the public. They shoved it down everyones throat rather than explain the long term benefits. The interest from the $$ has provided Indiana w/more infrastructure than in the entire history of the toll road! Also - I'm voting for Marlin - our boys played Little League Baseball last summer together -- he (more than career politicians) represents middle america.

Top Bottom