• Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I have always had the blood lust.

Feral cats, dogs that ran the neighbors sheep, birds that like to poop on my cars, rabbits in the garden, coyotes at about any time.

I remember sitting on the local bridge by my house shooting every stick and piece of moss that floated down the creek. I had watched the movie midway and was a fighter pilot. I guess moss does not bleed but if the were battleships those sailors were toast.

"I wanna KILL! I want to see blood, gore, and guts, veins in my teeth. I want to eat dead, burnt bodies, I WANNA KILL!"

"Then a sergeant came over and pinned a medal on me and said, "You're our boy!"

You can get anything you want, at Alice's restaurant...

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    You do error greatly.
    First, I didn't say YOU had a blood lust, I said that I have never had it. That is, to kill anything without a very good reason.
    Your second error is in thinking that I care what you think.
    Now, let the hate-tread flow.

If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men. (Rom12:18)
    You won't find any hate here. People that kill coyotes do it for a reason. Sorry the reason is not apparent to you. Not sure why I am saying sorry to a man that cares not what I think. Just seemed like the Christian thing to do.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    So a person sees a coyote.
    Yippee.

How many are around they don't see?

Yeah- blast every one you can and maybe, just maybe you'll keep the population in check.
    You won't eradicate them however.

Best E caller and watching all the cable channel sniper shows, buying a scope that goes clicket click..................yeah, ol' Wile E will still be around.

hrearden

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Quote: It's a deer slayin' machine./quote. I see deer slaying machines every day on the highway. Today I saw two deer in separate sections of I-74 that looked like they were suicide bombers, they were literally exploded all over a large section of the highway and there were body parts and blood all over the place.
    I wish there were a particle way to keep critters off of the highways. Oh! And I actually saw a live coyote for a change, he was standing in a plowed field about 20 ft. from a woods.
    I saw a live coyote the other day as well He was the biggest damn one Ive ever seen, too. Hes lucky it wasnt at my folks' house. lol

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I see and hear coyotes on a regular basis. It is rare to get a shot at one. But when I do, it is a good day. They are a nuisance at best. INGO is a great place to come for education purposes. Most INGO members are great. Someone asks a question and several people are there to share their knowledge. I think most do it, to show they care about their brothers and sisters that have similar interests. Sometimes we just like to show off a new puchase, and share the joy with others that appreciate it. And I really like that so many have a great sense of humor. Everyone is different, and have different ideas. We all make mistakes. It is best to forgive and go on. And to live by the beliefs we hold dear. No hate here. INGO ROCKS!:rockwoot:Thanks to all for your opinions and input, and the laughs! Alice's Resturant...:laugh:

Top Bottom