• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

.458socomhunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Tipp Co
    Older 17v with heavy barrel available. Was going to do a trigger job on it and tap receiver for a DNZ mount. But, I bought a Savage instead. Trying to clear out a little more space in my safe...

I've put a couple mags through it but haven't really done any long range (150-200yd) or serious accuracy testing with it.

Asking $150.00 which is a loss on my end. Have extra mags and a couple boxes of ammo. I believe there is a Burris Scope around here too that was originally mounted on it that can go with it as well.

Will need to see a valid IN drivers lic and prefer a LTCH upon sale.

Located in Tipp co, but travel to Porter Co on a semi regular basis. I would consider driving 20 or so miles out of that range.

Send me a PM if interested. Thanks.

New requirement: You must have a feed back of at least 2 for me to respond. And be able to follow directions.

DSCN0788.jpg

DSCN0790.jpg

Last edited:

vzdude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   1
    Jan 20, 2011
    Kentland, IN
    What do I have to do? Beg you to sell it to me? Offer you more than your asking price? I've sent numerous PM's and called your number you gave me in a PM "after five" as you asked, and on top of it all, I have impeccable feedback.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom