• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I would be willing to wager that Marky Mark would wet himself if confronted by Men wanting to do real harm to him ...

:yesway: He is an actor! He plays tough guy. He doesn't live tough guy.

Jimmy Stewart was a tough guy in real life. Multiple (over 20) combat missions as a B-24 pilot and mission commander in the 8th Air Force. Significant command of the bomber wing. Long-term commitment to military readiness as member of the Air Force Reserve.

Wahlberg is just another mouth who can no longer distinguish reality from his TV character. Besides, he apologized for his stupidity in making that statement. Kid finally wised up.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Jimmy Stewart was a tough guy in real life. Multiple (over 20) combat missions as a B-24 pilot and mission commander in the 8th Air Force. Significant command of the bomber wing. Long-term commitment to military readiness as member of the Air Force Reserve.

Audie(sp?) Murphy, now there's another TRUE hero. And Eddie Albert, and Captain Freakin' Kangaroo was a Jar-Head.

There are quite a few true American heros that were actors, but they didn't/don't go around running off their mouths.

When was the last time you heard about Audie Murphy gathering a crowd saying, "...there I was, on top of a burning tank, shot in the hip, but I still wiped out ....."

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    I dont look to actors as being intellectual. I look at them as being entertaining. He can be all the idiot he wants to be off camera.. Because I could care less. I do enjoy a lot of his movies though. (Except The Happening. That movie was just terrible.)

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Bruce Lee could have possibly made a difference on one of the planes. Who knows, maybe Mark Wahlberg IS a bad ass, he's no Bruce Lee, but, you just never know.

I can't believe I just typed the above, but, I did.:n00b:

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    He is assuming that he has the gift of seeing the future and knowing that the hijackers were going to fly the planes into buildings, instead of landing them and making demands. The passengers of United flight 93 found out what was happening and did something about it. But the passengers of American flt 11, and United 175, didn't have that clairvoyance, and neither would Mr. Wahlberg.

P.S. He has appologized

Wahlberg Says Sorry For 9/11 Flight Claim - Yahoo!

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Too bad he wasn't at WalMart a couple of days ago. He could have taught that nosy little handicapped guy a thing or two.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    LOL!

Sorry, I have drill this weekend and I am slipping back into the Sadistic mode that a Soldier must have... :dunno:

People talk about how to bring up your gun fetish on the first date. Try to make a first date understand the banter that flies between soldiers or Marines.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom