• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I am Irish and a Disabled Marine. I KNOW what would happen if I went to THEIR rally. Now I understand there is a pro rally next month. THAT I will attend. If you screw, or come at me on MY TURF, I feel I can express my displeasure at my leisure.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

They would thank you for your service and for their freedom of speech that you defended as a soldier to make their march possible?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    "I went down to the demonstration...(Fort Wayne MFOL)" Didn't get any abuse, though. But I did get lectured by aging hippies and students who couldn't even figure out how to dress for the weather. Also got lies (US has the most murders and mass shootings in the world), emotional appeals (Evil NRA owns your politicians, even though they don't make the top 50 contributors) and straw men (like anyone wants schools to be less safe, or anyone wants all teachers to be armed). There was a lot of claptrap about the 2nd protecting hunting (I still have yet to find that there - must be my bad reading comprehension), "spraying bullets," "killer ARs," "military-grade weapons," "only used for killing," etc.

We had a march here in the Fort?! Where's MFOL?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'd say 200-300 tops. Local Fort Wayne media is left as can be, they don't even hide it anymore. They purposefully show tight photos to mislead.

There was less than 20 people at that "march" in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, from the picture I posted earlier in that thread.
    Probably all the anti-gun Americans who live in Paris.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    [video=youtube;Lxn66Jsfvxo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxn66Jsfvxo[/video]

Isn't this funny, Hogg claims he wasn't even at the school, in his own words.

This is looking more and more like a hoax every single day.

trailrider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    GREENSBURG
    [video=youtube;Lxn66Jsfvxo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxn66Jsfvxo[/video]

Isn't this funny, Hogg claims he wasn't even at the school, in his own words.

This is looking more and more like a hoax every single day.

Well the liberals ARE looking for a young face...

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    look what $ buys
    epic. Thanks Sylvain.

636575015491438321-EPA-FRANCE-MARCH-FOR-OUR-LIVES.1.jpg

Those morons are standing in a county where "assault weapons" are banned already, and yet still used by terrorists and criminals ... yet they think banning them in another country will stop crime. :ugh:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom