March 2011 Indy 1500 (18th, 19th, and 20th)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    IF I get to go, I'll be looking at the INGO booth, of course,.. then SSNFA and 21st Century for toys, the new Huntertown can looks interesting... and Brad and the Knife Lady, of course. One never knows what sort of new toys KL has at her table. Other than that, just generally looking around.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I should be there, at least on Sat.. Stop by Juggernaut Graphics booth and say hi. If he is lucky, I may get over and see Jahred at 21st Century. As to what I am in the market for, probably some steel.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    As to what I am in the market for, probably some steel.

I know a guy! :D Stop buy an say hey.

I might look around for a set of brass punches and a portable target stand. Anyone know if I'll have any luck with either of those?

We offer stands that are all steel construction and TIG welded. Will accept both furring strips for paper targets (18" apart for IPSC cardboard) and a 2x4 for our steel. $40.

IMG_3021.jpg

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Brad and I will be set up in our usual spot in the main room. :D Look for our banner. I do have the HEST and the Izula II's back in stock. I don't know how long they will last but I have them. :rockwoot: Stop by and say hello. I also have this new TOPS blade that is so WICKED. You have to see it. :D Two INGO buddies have volunteered to help us out one on Friday and one on Saturday. We can't thank them enough. :yesway:

I think they just like our knives.:)

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Brad and I will be set up in our usual spot in the main room. :D Look for our banner. I do have the HEST and the Izula II's back in stock. I don't know how long they will last but I have them. :rockwoot: Stop by and say hello. I also have this new TOPS blade that is so WICKED. You have to see it. :D Two INGO buddies have volunteered to help us out one on Friday and one on Saturday. We can't thank them enough. :yesway:

I think they just like our knives.:)

you know I'd help you if I didn't have my own table. maybe I'll send lexie over to use her cuteness to spike sales.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Looking for a ,22 rimfire.
    Torn between a Ruger 10/22 International or a Marlin TDS.
    Had a scoped International located and called the guy last Saturday, and he had sold it two days earlier. :xmad:

So not sure where I'm going ,but gonna be scouting for either or, and possibly trading away or selling a S&W 3904. :dunno:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Already said I'll be there Sunday, well I added to my shopping list maybe..swag :D, price on a couple magazine's (may buy, may wait, depends on the show price) and maybe a .22 rifle for Appleseed if my ex sold "my" gun :xmad:..waiting to hear on that one

nalees

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    West Lafayette, IN
    i'll be there Saturday, going to try and get some college students to join me (if any are still around during spring break)... i'm looking for the following:

- used Walther PPS 9mm
    - one of those fast holsters (magnetic gun mount kit)
    - INGO swag
    - eyeballing any Gemtech silencers before Gemtax day
    - eyeballing the new Ruger LC9s

Top Bottom