• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kiddcaliber44

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    oh man! this is right by my FAVORITE place to eat in Indy........... the Burrito Joint! Freaking best mexican food you have EVER had!!!!!!!! cooked on a big flat top grill right in front of you! Corner of Morris and Tibbs.
    Heck yeah ...The big burrito they have is great! i used to live at Morris and Belmont.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I took my son there for lunch yesterday for his Bday he is 18 and now a man lol. The quantity and quality of food you receive for the money is insane....

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    I just don't need that much food. I'd prefer normal sized portions with a lower price. I'm not a big fan of this trend in the U.S. where they load up your plate with enough food to feed a small village.

If you're nice, maybe Turtle will let you share some of his. I think that would be precious. You'd share... wouldn't you Turtle?

I work very close to Mann's (Mon-Fri). Anyone up for a group lunch some time?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Okay ... next week I am available for a rendezvous at Mann's.

I just have to kick whatever disease I contracted from handling students' exam papers. This weekend is going to be "fun" trying to be in a pistol class with a head rapidly filling with mucus and my throat sore enough to make it hard to swallow. I can't wait until it gets into my lungs! Yeah, baby! Respiratory distress for the asthmatic fat guy! Woo-hoo!

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    If you're nice, maybe Turtle will let you share some of his. I think that would be precious. You'd share... wouldn't you Turtle?

I dont mind sharing with scutter..... but my half has all the bacon right?...lol

I would love to attend a meet there

Last edited:

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I just don't need that much food. I'd prefer normal sized portions with a lower price. I'm not a big fan of this trend in the U.S. where they load up your plate with enough food to feed a small village.

Oh Scutter, you're such a poop. How else are you going to kill yourself early without a bullet?

Honestly, eating there at least once is an experience. I took my brother-in-law there when he came through town and he could not finish his plate. I eat there maybe once every 5 years, LOL.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Oh Scutter, you're such a poop. How else are you going to kill yourself early without a bullet?

Honestly, eating there at least once is an experience. I took my brother-in-law there when he came through town and he could not finish his plate. I eat there maybe once every 5 years, LOL.

I just hate wasting food and I hate being overcharged for the privilege of throwing away half my meal. I never said I wouldn't go (it IS bacon, after all...), just that I think it's a disturbing trend, and is probably what's causing the fattening of America.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I just hate wasting food and I hate being overcharged for the privilege of throwing away half my meal. I never said I wouldn't go (it IS bacon, after all...), just that I think it's a disturbing trend, and is probably what's causing the fattening of America.

:wtf:

styrofoam+to+go.jpg

icon5.gif
    icon5.gif
    icon5.gif

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

I also don't necessarily want to lug a bunch of leftovers home. If I'm eating lunch on my way to a customer, then my leftovers sit in a hot car for three hours (and there's a LOT of stuff out there that is NASTY as leftovers even under the best conditions). I'd rather pay half as much for half as much food and then go back tomorrow and pay half again for a fresh meal.

I don't need 14,000 calories per day. Frequently, I only eat one meal per day anyway.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Ok scutter you only get to order bacon..... I can eat the whole mans breakfast and show ya how its done :) im fat and IDGAF! and think fat girls are hott!

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Westside's little secret..

That place is supposed to be a secret:nono:
    looks like its Manns's take out again this weekend...if i can find a spot to park....

Yes i agree i have been going there for about 17 years and its THE place to go if your around the neighboorhood breakfast lunch or dinner. everythings bad ass:rockwoot:I suggest trying the turkey or beef manhattan "tis the best"

I think i will go on Friday if work gets cancelled YEEE HAWWWW!!:patriot:

Just wanted to point out my favorite place to eat. Order the mann's breakfast. Eggs, a ton of hashbrowns, like 20-strips of perfectly cooked Bacon (or sausage), A whole plate of biscuits and gravy, (or pancakes) and toast. Its the best and biggest breakfast in indy served all day. and only 5.95$ You cannot find this much food any where for this price. Its worth a drive for you Die hard food lovers.

The Steaks are huge and juicy too! :ingo:
    Mann's grill
    1214 S Tibbs Ave
    Indianapolis, IN 46241
    (317) 241-5801

Top Bottom