• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marshallartist

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Brownsburg
    When visiting my parents in CO I usually pack a S&W Model 57 just in case. The odds are pretty slim that a mountain lion or bear would try to make a meal out of my family, but we carry because we hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

IDCC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Orange County
    With the presence of escaped hybrid wolves, feral dogs, escaped BIG cats, escaped boars and packs of large coyoes with Red Wolf genes in the state it would be prudent to carry a heavier caliber weapon such as the ones mentioned above. The G20 for instance provides near perfect balance with it's big bore performance ,mag capacity and concealability needed to counter armed two legged predators such as meth cookers/pot farmers.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    With the presence of escaped hybrid wolves, feral dogs, escaped BIG cats, escaped boars and packs of large coyoes with Red Wolf genes in the state it would be prudent to carry a heavier caliber weapon such as the ones mentioned above. The G20 for instance provides near perfect balance with it's big bore performance ,mag capacity and concealability needed to counter armed two legged predators such as meth cookers/pot farmers.

Unfortunately, you are correct about the spread of the two legged predators - into the smaller towns and country. There is so much more to protect ourselves and our families from than even 10 years ago. We need the best tools available to us.

Top Bottom