Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Sounds like clickbait. Any stats on how many people normally die within any two week period? And pretty good odds the over 80 crowd will exhibit a higher total than those that are younger.
    I would say we can count on this data being as accurate as the CDC covid death counts.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Just received an email that my employer is requiring fully vaxxed status by December. Looks like I might be soon unemployed if I'm not granted an exemption or a court doesn't restore sanity in the interim.
    I've posted this in a couple other threads:

Make the employer responsible for their decisions using the forms below, calling their bluff. File a hostile work environment with the unemployment office to document. This will establish a paper trail and allow unemployment for years until case is heard and then civil action can be taken.

Once someone signs their rights away with a vax form they're screwed on unemployment, workmans comp, maybe even health insurance, etc.

I'll also attach an employee rights video from Gainesville, FL, a win for 250 city workers. Robert Barnes is another constitutional lawyer that's all over Rumble and YouTube.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Violation of EOC or whatever law that is.

What law says a religious exemption must be granted?

Under the laws enforced by EEOC, it is illegal to discriminate against someone (applicant or employee) because of that person's race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information. It is also illegal to retaliate against a person because he or she complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit.

The law forbids discrimination in every aspect of employment.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I've posted this in a couple other threads:

Make the employer responsible for their decisions using the forms below, calling their bluff. File a hostile work environment with the unemployment office to document. This will establish a paper trail and allow unemployment for years until case is heard and then civil action can be taken.

Once someone signs their rights away with a vax form they're screwed on unemployment, workmans comp, maybe even health insurance, etc.

I'll also attach an employee rights video from Gainesville, FL, a win for 250 city workers. Robert Barnes is another constitutional lawyer that's all over Rumble and YouTube.

Thank you.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Under the laws enforced by EEOC, it is illegal to discriminate against someone (applicant or employee) because of that person's race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information. It is also illegal to retaliate against a person because he or she complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit.

The law forbids discrimination in every aspect of employment.
    So if a religious exemption is claimed, according to the law, it MUST be honored?

What about working on Sundays?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Just because a whistleblower said something, doesn't make it true.

If it is accurate, it certainly is interesting to me, since I haven't signed up for the booster at this point. My wife is definitely in the "need much more data" camp. I'm in the "I don't get out much, but yeah, data is good" camp.

If true, great.

If not, it's just more anti-vaxx Bravo Sierra.
    If I were vaxed, my concern about a booster would be based on the data that suggests the shot lessens existing natural immunity. What if you are vaxed and have had an asymptomatic/minimally symptomatic case of WuVid and recovered Your immunity may be at a maximum, without you necessarily being aware of it, which a booster will then deplete to an unpredictable degree

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    If I were vaxed, my concern about a booster would be based on the data that suggests the shot lessens existing natural immunity. What if you are vaxed and have had an asymptomatic/minimally symptomatic case of WuVid and recovered Your immunity may be at a maximum, without you necessarily being aware of it, which a booster will then deplete to an unpredictable degree
    Correctamundo, Slick.

That's why I'm not doing anything hasty.

I did get a text from the CDC asking if I got my booster yet. All my data from the prior stabs has been assigned a national CDC file.

I want the top bunk in the FEMA camp! Dibs!

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Correctamundo, Slick.

That's why I'm not doing anything hasty.

I did get a text from the CDC asking if I got my booster yet. All my data from the prior stabs has been assigned a national CDC file.

I want the top bunk in the FEMA camp! Dibs!
    FEMA camp rules state; All bedwetters will be restricted to bottom bunks only.
    Sorry but we must have rules. :lmfao:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So if a religious exemption is claimed, according to the law, it MUST be honored?

What about working on Sundays?
    Probably covered in the initial offer of employment at specific hours if you accepted that. If you had not been required to work Sundays and then your employer changed your conditions of employment then I believe you would have a valid case

Just as if your employer had you initial a clause in your employment contract that they (the employer) could require you to accept vaccination for any disease at the employer's discretion you would have no case objecting to a mandate (although many would likely decline that job) and if they did not include such a clause you in fact would have an actionable claim should they try to force the issue.

Your employer cannot mandate aspects of your healthcare, such as weight proportionate or cholesterol under 200, which is why they use incentives (health insurance discounted rates etc) rather than mandates. There is a certain aspect of bullying in these behaviors since most people lack the resources to take on their employer in court and these corporations will push this **** until someone makes them stop. What we need is a nationwide fund for legal representation as well as perhaps some pro bono attorney volunteers to hand these people their asses a few times in court and put a stop to it

It should also always be kept in mind that you can lose everything before you finally win in court. Not everyone is cut out to be a test case

See: Erin Brockovitch

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Probably covered in the initial offer of employment at specific hours if you accepted that. If you had not been required to work Sundays and then your employer changed your conditions of employment then I believe you would have a valid case

Just as if your employer had you initial a clause in your employment contract that they (the employer) could require you to accept vaccination for any disease at the employer's discretion you would have no case objecting to a mandate (although many would likely decline that job) and if they did not include such a clause you in fact would have an actionable claim should they try to force the issue.

Your employer cannot mandate aspects of your healthcare, such as weight proportionate or cholesterol under 200, which is why they use incentives (health insurance discounted rates etc) rather than mandates. There is a certain aspect of bullying in these behaviors since most people lack the resources to take on their employer in court and these corporations will push this **** until someone makes them stop. What we need is a nationwide fund for legal representation as well as perhaps some pro bono attorney volunteers to hand these people their asses a few times in court and put a stop to it

It should also always be kept in mind that you can lose everything before you finally win in court. Not everyone is cut out to be a test case

See: Erin Brockovitch
    Thanks for the detailed response. I want to clarify one point.

If I claim a religious exemption from working Sundays that can be denied if the business deems that exemption detrimental to the business?

Let's make this an employer with over 100 employees with the ability to cover Sundays but we can leave open the possibility that it will cause jealousy among employees.

If the answer to the above is yes, then, according to the law, how would that be different from denying a religious exemption for vaccination?

I would think one answer to that would be a reasonable person wouldn't have needed to state such an exemption pre Covid, but I feel like that is an incomplete answer. Other conditions for employment can change over the term of employment.

I am intentionally narrowing this discussion to religious exemptions.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Looks like the courts will weigh in on exemptions.
    https://julieroys.com/university-of-colorado-faces-covid-religious-exemption-suit/

my biggest problem with a lot of these claims is the inconsistency and novelty. People who've never had a problem with pork chops before suddenly can't eat any hotdogs, because some hotdogs have pork.

Simultaneously while making that statement they're eating pork rinds and washing it down with pork soda.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Looks like the courts will weigh in on exemptions.
    https://julieroys.com/university-of-colorado-faces-covid-religious-exemption-suit/

my biggest problem with a lot of these claims is the inconsistency and novelty. People who've never had a problem with pork chops before suddenly can't eat any hotdogs, because some hotdogs have pork.

Simultaneously while making that statement they're eating pork rinds and washing it down with pork soda.
    What I find fascinating is that you spend way more time b****ing about people's attempts to use religious exemptions to hold onto their autonomy than you do about those trying to take it away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom