Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Bottom line is this. NO ONE knows crap about what worked, what is working and what will work. Just like a year ago, no one knew anything - no mask, mask, shot or no shot, manipulated data to support the agenda for that day. What works and what doesn't. One shot two shot three shot more? Who you gonna believe when experts cannot agree.

We argue (discuss) about crap we don't know; all wanting to be the one who has the latest and newest break though.

The government is winning on this one. Division is growing and we're all taking the bait; one way or another.

Keep this in the mainstream and we sneak in a boatload of executive orders, critical theory, chumming up with the Taliban and so much more.

Bottom line is this. We were a free nation. Many here are suggesting (without saying it) that we should forgo our freedom and support government rule. My biggest concern is how many of the anti-Trumpers are supporting the push for government control. These wolves in sheep clothing are large in numbers and hide very well. We will know them by their fruits.

We need to be praying real prayers and not just lip service. What has been done so far cannot be changed back without a hand from God. Remember, who is the author of confusion; then look around and choose your path.

I pray for all of us here, our government and our people.
    1631454450151.gif

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012

I think my local CBS station is turning into the National Enquirer. Their next headline should be about a wolf boy found living in the woods.

I wonder if they are full icus or short staffed because they keep firing people in a field that was already lacking……

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I wonder if they are full icus or short staffed because they keep firing people in a field that was already lacking……

Well, when you hear hospitals that have 300 beds for ICU's start talking about not being able to staff for more than 150 beds it becomes pretty clear that you're right.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Knowing SCOTUS and their obsession with standing, they will wait until a plaintiff is directly fired, directly under this policy, and has worked their way through the entire appeals system from the bottom. This will be in place for years before SCOTUS ever hears a case on it.

As in another post companies will not care, and employees that are those actually being forced will not have standing...

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Well, when you hear hospitals that have 300 beds for ICU's start talking about not being able to staff for more than 150 beds it becomes pretty clear that you're right.
    My daughter the other day was talking about how Methodist is full and the morgue is full. I was wanting to ask, but with how left wing she’s become, it’s easier to just not say anything and be able to see the granddaughters…

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    My daughter the other day was talking about how Methodist is full and the morgue is full. I was wanting to ask, but with how left wing she’s become, it’s easier to just not say anything and be able to see the granddaughters…

Do you think she's "Left Wing" because she's reporting what she's seeing first hand, or is it something else?

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)

My kid works 911 calls in Indy, all of the hospitals have been on diversion. Their protocols on full divert are to take your critical patient to the closest hospital. Yes, my kid is angry that we are amongst the un-jabbed BUT we had this bug in our home at the start of all of this and have the antibodies. Why would I weaken my immune system by drinking the coolaid taking the jab when my body is already protected from the FAMILY of SARS viruses. I'm not JUST focused on this outbreak...I'm worried about the next one coming. If we give man made instructions to our immune system to fight this man made virus, what is coming with the next virus? Regardless of the source (gain of function or naturally evolved) I want my immune system to be able to fight whatever comes.

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread about ICU beds and I wanted to add a thought, if you think that the staffing levels are low because clinical staff were burned out over the past 18 months and are leaving the healthcare industry in droves you are correct. If you think staffing levels are low because clinical staff are irate, after weathering the storm of Covid over the past 18 months, they are NOW told that they went from hero status to scum of the earth because they do no wish to get the jab to fight something they have already stared in the face...you are also correct. Hospitals like Esk in Indy don't have the bed count you think they do. When it was built I think their inpatient beds were roughly 298; their recent census was well over 300. The general patient population is getting sicker because patients are terrified to go to the doctor for fear of getting the virus so they wait till their health is dire and they cannot wait any longer. When they finally come in, the inpatient stay is longer, the case is more acute, and they are more susceptible to hospital borne illnesses and infections on top of whatever they came in with. Just food for thought.

Take care of yourselves every day, don't be a stranger to your doctor's office, and get ahead of whatever is ailing you before it gets ahead of you...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    "This decision established what became known as the “reasonableness” test. The government had the authority to pass laws that restricted individual liberty, if those restrictions—including the punishment for violating them—were found by the Court to be a reasonable means for achieving a public good."

The key part being that the government, i.e. legislature, had the authority to pass laws, not that a single doddering old fool could make up laws out of thin air.

Great point and one that seems to be lost even among our fellow travelers. My elected reps, at all levels, have done NOTHING, not a dang thing. They are hiding from the tough issues.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom