Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I think a lot of HR people around the country that are pushing trained workers out the door now over this are going to look like chumps next year.
    When I left my last job earlier this year I told the top guy, a friend, that they were going to have massive personnel problems. In this particular line of work, I called working from home a technological fantasy. Employees are still not back to work full time, ridiculous.

Yes I agree that the assinine blame game will come back to haunt all these idiotic companies playing the virus money grab. I hope there's a great victory for employees that have been treated unfairly.

Last edited:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    She'll probably accidentally fall out of a window or something here shortly.
    Yea I've said that about several people that are over the target, like Dr. Robert Malone and others. I've posted her videos before without much response, but she does read the FDAs own documents to inform people what is really happening. Classic.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Yea I've said that about several people that are over the target, like Dr. Robert Malone and others. I've posted her videos before without much response, but she does read the FDAs own documents to inform people what is really happening. Classic.
    If she is a "top biotech analyst," it's funny that she doesn't mention it in her LinkedIn or her company bio.

Unless "biotech analyst" is conspiracy-speak for sales rep.

A sales and marketing expert. Color me surprised.

Looks like she's got a new hustle.

:coffee:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    On the bright side, when nothing gets done after they let people go, they may be begging those people to come back, and those people will be able to name their price. We might be looking back saying vaccine mandates gave me me a 50% raise, I just had to sit it out for a few months.
    Already happening kind of... At least they're thinking about the consequences.

American Airlines gives flight attendants extra pay during holiday season​

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    If she is a "top biotech analyst," it's funny that she doesn't mention it in her LinkedIn or her company bio.

Unless "biotech analyst" is conspiracy-speak for sales rep.

A sales and marketing expert. Color me surprised.

Looks like she's got a new hustle.

:coffee:
    I don't think you understand how the word analyst is used. You're picturing her in a white coat with a microscope and beakers developing drugs which isn't the case. For one 'biotech' is just a word for an industry and analyst can mean anything from crunching numbers and study data to looking at market trends. So even for sales and marketing you could be a 'biotech analyst'. I'm not sure what the point is for attacking her job role, it doesn't mean she doesn't have useful information, it could very well be nonsense but you'll have to do better than that. She owns a company that works with the pharmaceutical and medical device industry i'm not sure what this new hustle would do for her?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I don't think you understand how the word analyst is used. You're picturing her in a white coat with a microscope and beakers developing drugs which isn't the case. For one 'biotech' is just a word for an industry and analyst can mean anything from crunching numbers and study data to looking at market trends. So even for sales and marketing you could be a 'biotech analyst'. I'm not sure what the point is for attacking her job role, it doesn't mean she doesn't have useful information, it could very well be nonsense but you'll have to do better than that. She owns a company that works with the pharmaceutical and medical device industry i'm not sure what this new hustle would do for her?
    The term implies some kind of knowledge or authority over a subject. She was a sales rep for Pfizer. And her background is in marketing and sales. Hardly someone I would go to to learn about the chemical makeup or side effect of vaccines that she never had anything to do with.

Not that this matters to those who swallow poorly photoshopped images on the internet, or think that microchips are actually being injected into people to track them. But some actual analysis on her bogus claims:

Now I think I'll go fix me a microwave sausage biscuit, as I am a Culinary Electromagnetic Radiation Analyst and them maybe use my expertise as a Personal Financial Analyst to balance my checkbook.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    The term implies some kind of knowledge or authority over a subject. She was a sales rep for Pfizer. And her background is in marketing and sales. Hardly someone I would go to to learn about the chemical makeup or side effect of vaccines that she never had anything to do with.

Not that this matters to those who swallow poorly photoshopped images on the internet, or think that microchips are actually being injected into people to track them. But some actual analysis on her bogus claims:

Now I think I'll go fix me a microwave sausage biscuit, as I am a Culinary Electromagnetic Radiation Analyst and them maybe use my expertise as a Personal Financial Analyst to balance my checkbook.
    You're still confused on the terminology, a 'biotech analyst' will not know about the chemical makeup of the drugs, and likely very few even would. That doesn't mean there isn't knowledge there. For what you expect there would be terms in the title like 'research' or 'scientist' or 'chemist' etc. It could be very likely that someone that's senior in sales or marketing has access to some dirty laundry. I'm not a surgeon but I design our studies and measure our outcomes. I couldn't tell you details about the OR or the surgical process but I have access to what's really important.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    You're still confused on the terminology, a 'biotech analyst' will not know about the chemical makeup of the drugs, and likely very few even would. That doesn't mean there isn't knowledge there. For what you expect there would be terms in the title like 'research' or 'scientist' or 'chemist' etc. It could be very likely that someone that's senior in sales or marketing has access to some dirty laundry. I'm not a surgeon but I design our studies and measure our outcomes. I couldn't tell you details about the OR or the surgical process but I have access to what's really important.
    Correct, and that’s the entire issue. People use those terms because they know the people they are seeking to dupe will give more credibility to her claims based on that misunderstanding of what it actually means. The question becomes whether her information is accurate based on independent assessment of it rather than giving more credence to her background than it’s worth. Or, automatically discounting it because she is was in marketing and not in any sort of scientific role. Likewise with the Reuters article Route posted. People will automatically try to discredit it “because Reuters” but will make no attempt to discredit the actual argument they make. I assume it’s because they can’t...

Last edited:

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Correct, and that’s the entire issue. People use those terms because they know the people they are seeking to dupe will give more credibility to her claims based on that misunderstanding of what it actually means. The question becomes whether her information is accurate based on independent assessment of it rather than giving more credence to her background than it’s worth. Likewise with the Reuters article Route posted. People will automatically try to discredit it “because Reuters” but will make no attempt to discredit the actual argument they make. I assume it’s because they can’t...
    So unless the author of the Reuters article is a research scientist with experience in this field we have to discount everything they write? Why is a reporter believable but the analyst isn't? Essentially is comes down to confirmation bias, you believe one but not the other because of the message being conveyed.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Correct, and that’s the entire issue. People use those terms because they know the people they are seeking to dupe will give more credibility to her claims based on that misunderstanding of what it actually means. The question becomes whether her information is accurate based on independent assessment of it rather than giving more credence to her background than it’s worth. Or, automatically discounting it because she is was in marketing and not in any sort of scientific role. Likewise with the Reuters article Route posted. People will automatically try to discredit it “because Reuters” but will make no attempt to discredit the actual argument they make. I assume it’s because they can’t...
    It's all in a days work for Ingo lol. You have the pro freedom side posting things and the vaccine lovers countering and then vice versa.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    So unless the author of the Reuters article is a research scientist with experience in this field we have to discount everything they write? Why is a reporter believable but the analyst isn't? Essentially is comes down to confirmation bias, you believe one but not the other because of the message being conveyed.
    You misunderstood what I wrote. Kingston isn’t automatically right or wrong. Reuters isn’t automatically right or wrong. What is wrong is giving more credibility to someone by implying things about their background that you know will be used to try to make them an authority on something they aren’t an expert on in order to avoid closer inspection of their claims. People have been doing it with this pandemic for the past two years. Anyone with PhD or MD after their name gets held up higher as some kind of unquestionable expert, even if their education isn’t in that area of study. The bottom line is she posted an opinion. Reuters analyzed it and pointed out potential flaws. It’s up to us to decide which seems more credible based on arguments alone. My issue with Kingston is she keeps popping up and people say “but she was an analyst for Big Pharma!” Do her claims pass the smell test or not?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    You misunderstood what I wrote. Kingston isn’t automatically right or wrong. Reuters isn’t automatically right or wrong. What is wrong is giving more credibility to someone by implying things about their background that you know will be used to try to make them an authority on something they aren’t an expert on in order to avoid closer inspection of their claims. People have been doing it with this pandemic for the past two years. Anyone with PhD or MD after their name gets held up higher as some kind of unquestionable expert, even if their education isn’t in that area of study. The bottom line is she posted an opinion. Reuters analyzed it and pointed out potential flaws. It’s up to us to decide which seems more credible based on arguments alone. My issue with Kingston is she keeps popping up and people say “but she was an analyst for Big Pharma!” Do her claims pass the smell test or not?
    I don't think my inference was too far off target. You were critical of one side specifically and spared criticism of the other, until I pointed it out, for what I can only assume are preconceived notions about which is more believable. I'm not saying I believe Kingstons claims, only that I find it slightly humorous that people don't apply the same level of skepticism to both sides. We live in a deluge of propaganda, and skepticism should be applied liberally, especially since its incontrovertible that the institutions we once trusted to supply us objective information have been coopted by the disseminators of propaganda.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I don't think my inference was too far off target. You were critical of one side specifically and spared criticism of the other, until I pointed it out, for what I can only assume are preconceived notions about which is more believable. I'm not saying I believe Kingstons claims, only that I find it slightly humorous that people don't apply the same level of skepticism to both sides. We live in a deluge of propaganda, and skepticism should be applied liberally, especially since its incontrovertible that the institutions we once trusted to supply us objective information have been coopted by the disseminators of propaganda.
    Just to clarify, you think I was being too kind to Reuters? My comment about “but Reuters” was about what I assumed would be the response to that article: “it’s automatically nonsense because it’s from a mainstream source.” But, you’re also correct about me being skeptical of the Kingston article. Anytime someone is trying to subtly mislead me, I always wonder why. Is it possible I’m being too critical of the information since the article started off on the wrong foot? Maybe so.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    It's all in a days work for Ingo lol. You have the pro freedom side posting things and the vaccine lovers countering and then vice versa.
    Arguments over whether the vaccine is "poison" or not have nothing to do with freedom. I've yet to see anyone on INGO seriously advocating for a mandate. Also not seeing any "vaccine lovers," whatever the heck that means. This kind of binary thinking is not helpful.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Just to clarify, you think I was being too kind to Reuters? My comment about “but Reuters” was about what I assumed would be the response to that article: “it’s automatically nonsense because it’s from a mainstream source.” But, you’re also correct about me being skeptical of the Kingston article. Anytime someone is trying to subtly mislead me, I always wonder why. Is it possible I’m being too critical of the information since the article started off on the wrong foot? Maybe so.
    I found her bio on her company website and her LinkedIn page by using Google, so who knows if this chick even exists?

:):

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Arguments over whether the vaccine is "poison" or not have nothing to do with freedom. I've yet to see anyone on INGO seriously advocating for a mandate. Also not seeing any "vaccine lovers," whatever the heck that means. This kind of binary thinking is not helpful.

It's certainly poison for those who have had serious adverse reactions to it. Pretty sinister to hear that the government, drug companies, MSM, insurance companies and health providers are all colluding to keep news of the reactions as quiet as possible. That doesn't happen if the wonder drug has no problems.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    If you're constantly on here everyday defending the vaccine and doing what you can to discredit any criticism of it then yeah you're a vaccine lover lol. While adverse reactions to vaccines tend to show up quickly it hasn't even been in widespread use for a year yet so you can't really say anything definitive about it yet. The only reason there's so much ongoing contention about the vaccine to begin with is because of the mandates. It's not a leap to think that those that are fighting so hard to convince others about the vaccine are likely convinced that it's actually necessary and hence a mandate is the best way to do that.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Yes, but it's somewhat understandable. The crown jewels of the art and science of propaganda is the co-option of institutions that have historically garnered trust, the press, science, and education being a few examples. We're just to a point now where the mask has been pulled away to a degree that continued faith in such institutions is beginning to strain the credulity of those who still find them believable with little to no questioning.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Yes, but it's somewhat understandable. The crown jewels of the art and science of propaganda is the co-option of institutions that have historically garnered trust, the press, science, and education being a few examples. We're just to a point now where the mask has been pulled away to a degree that continued faith in such institutions is beginning to strain the credulity of those who still find them believable with little to no questioning.
    And all of this is summed up perfectly in the simple phrase, "Let's Go Brandon!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom